No announcement yet.

Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^They make me feel happy too, but sometimes they also make me mad.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by AnakondaImNetz View Post
      i must say r+ always make me smile ... and laugh out loud sometimes! another thing i love about this band and their music - they make me feel happy - interesting that - i am still trying to figure out why that is ....
      maybe becouse most of their music is awesome =o and has meaningful lyrics most of the time. even if they just seem like rape songs or something
      yeps actually it also can be quite satisfying how people on yutub and other places dont understand anything and you know that you do (or at least think so)

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
        how people on yutub and other places dont understand anything
        If morons would be banned from YouTube, the site would collapse . I have some videos about geology and I need to remove from time to time scores of comments related to god (yes, the bearded guy) and who created the universe.
        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
        X