Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hellooo, my name is Emma & i'm from UK, manchester

My first experience of Rammstein was when a friend of mine sent me the newly released video to Pussy before youtube had a chance to block it.. I was rather horrified & I don't think i'll ever be able to remove those images from my memory..
    They my boyfriend at the time showed me the video to Mann Gegen Mann. I was completely confused to why I was watching a bunch of naked, greased up Germans while one of them ripped his hair out & why the hell my boyfriend described it as 'awesome'!

But I couldn't get the music out of my head and it lead me to buying all of their albums and they've completely won me over, so much so my top 25 played on my ipod just consists of Rammstein! 2 weeks ago I saw them at the Manchester Evening News arena and OMG they were amazing! Best gig I've ever been to so far and I'd definately go again.

Now videos like Pussy don't even faze me!

So glad to find an active Rammstein community
    Last edited by TeQuieroPuta!; 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM.
    ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

oh another girl : (
    welcome :3
    weird how pussy and MGM got you into them though... especially pussy
    well, have fun here :O

Comment

Welcome to the forum, i am also from the UK, I went to London 02 concert, been a fan for 10 years but only seen them twice. Hope we will see a lot of you here
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome, Emma.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Luckely things turned around, Pussy could 've ruined everything !

Glad to have you on board!
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Thanks!

I admit when I first heard it, after the intial shock, I thought it was awful. It's not one of my favourite songs but I do listen to it and I have to say it was hilarious to sing/shout along to at the gig .

Comment

Hey Emma! Welcome, hoping to see you here often. : )
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Stop complaining @You, unless you're looking for a sausage fest?

Welcome to the forum Emma, just as well you enjoyed the music
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    Stop complaining @You, unless you're looking for a sausage fest?

Welcome to the forum Emma, just as well you enjoyed the music
                    and what if i do? =o ):<
                    would you like a um.. cabbage(?).. fest more?

Comment

Bienvenida, TeQuieroPuta!

Sounds funny writing these words in the same phrase...
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Sounds funny and weird, each time I read her username.... it's like "Puta... ¿yo?"

Comment

hahaha i am sitting here having a little giggle at emma's comment on the Pussy song ... i became a huge rammstein fan because of the depth of their lyrics - and obviously the great sound of their music - i have searched far and wide to find another with a mesmerising voice like till's - but have not found it yet - and so i find it difficult to listen to any other music besides rammstein's!
                          and now the reason why i am giigling at the pussy comment - i could not belieeeve that they actually made this 'weak' shallow song let alone that the fans loved it so much! but then - at their concerts - i find myself singing along and just loving it !!! hahaha i've been to 3 of their concerts - ppphhhoooooo - phenomenal

Comment

Haha, you just have to laugh at it. My friend recorded a video of them performing it and you can hear me singing along.. It's so embarrassing to listen to now (especially when I shout "I have a dick-ah!") but I was having such a laugh at the gig!

Comment

i must say r+ always make me smile ... and laugh out loud sometimes! another thing i love about this band and their music - they make me feel happy - interesting that - i am still trying to figure out why that is ....

Comment

Working...
                              X