Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey!

Bienvenida, TeQuieroPuta!

Sounds funny writing these words in the same phrase...

Sounds funny and weird, each time I read her username.... it's like "Puta... żyo?"

hahaha i am sitting here having a little giggle at emma's comment on the Pussy song ... i became a huge rammstein fan because of the depth of their lyrics - and obviously the great sound of their music - i have searched far and wide to find another with a mesmerising voice like till's - but have not found it yet - and so i find it difficult to listen to any other music besides rammstein's!
    and now the reason why i am giigling at the pussy comment - i could not belieeeve that they actually made this 'weak' shallow song let alone that the fans loved it so much! but then - at their concerts - i find myself singing along and just loving it !!! hahaha i've been to 3 of their concerts - ppphhhoooooo - phenomenal

Haha, you just have to laugh at it. My friend recorded a video of them performing it and you can hear me singing along.. It's so embarrassing to listen to now (especially when I shout "I have a dick-ah!") but I was having such a laugh at the gig!

i must say r+ always make me smile ... and laugh out loud sometimes! another thing i love about this band and their music - they make me feel happy - interesting that - i am still trying to figure out why that is ....

^They make me feel happy too, but sometimes they also make me mad.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Quote Originally Posted by AnakondaImNetz View Post
    i must say r+ always make me smile ... and laugh out loud sometimes! another thing i love about this band and their music - they make me feel happy - interesting that - i am still trying to figure out why that is ....
    maybe becouse most of their music is awesome =o and has meaningful lyrics most of the time. even if they just seem like rape songs or something
    yeps actually it also can be quite satisfying how people on yutub and other places dont understand anything and you know that you do (or at least think so)

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    how people on yutub and other places dont understand anything
    If morons would be banned from YouTube, the site would collapse . I have some videos about geology and I need to remove from time to time scores of comments related to god (yes, the bearded guy) and who created the universe.