Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

2012-05-06 USA Detroit, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills / Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-05-06 USA Detroit, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills / Rammstein

The Palace of Auburn Hills, often referred to simply as The Palace, is a sports and entertainment venue in Auburn Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Opened in 1988, it is the home of the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). It was also the home of the Detroit Shock of the WNBA (1998–2009, now playing as the Tulsa Shock), Detroit Vipers of the IHL (1994–2001), Detroit Safari of the CISL (1994–1997), and the Detroit Fury of the AFL (2001–2004).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended to buy tickets only via official distributor.
    In case the tickets are sold out, you can still buy tickets on following auction:

All tour dates for 2012 are here!
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Whose up for pre-show meetup? gotta meetup somewhere!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to this gig. I'm driving in from Buffalo.

Comment

I might just be here today

Comment

This gig is not gonna be that good. I'm about 10 rows from the back and people keep getting in front of me, I'm ready to go postal over here and I'm short so you think they wouldn't be so damn rude. Errrr. 6 foot men cutting in front of little girls !

Comment

^You should have arrived early, in order to make it to front row.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I got lost. The directions I got weren't accurate I drove and extra 2 hours. it takes 5 hours and it took me 7 hours or a lil more to get here. I am getting a real gps not a google phone one. I've had it with getting lost.
              People are still pushing to get in front. I will punch em if they push me.
              Hopefully next tour I will have someone to share the driving and it will be easier.My friends don't know how to drive my car, it is a stick shift.

Comment

Well, you are there. Shitty is not being in the firsts rows, but there you are....

Enjoy it as much as you can, I'm green with envy!!!!!

Comment

^Over here in Europe the standard is actually a stick shift.

Btw, Couldn't you drive there the day before, spend the night at an hotel, and then go to the concert by sun rise?
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Yup, i never have driven an automatic one.

Comment

Does anyone have a set list from this show? I was there but don't quite remember the order of all the songs played.

Comment

Probably the same of the others, haven't found it yet.

Setlist:

Sonne
                        Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen
                        Keine Lust
                        Sehnsucht
                        Asche zu Asche
                        Feuer Frei
                        Mutter
                        Mein Teil
                        Du riechst so gut
                        Links 2-3-4
                        Du hast
                        Haifisch

Bück dich
                        Mann gegen Mann
                        Ohne dich

Mein Herz brennt
                        Amerika
                        Ich will
                        Engel
                        Pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post

Btw, Couldn't you drive there the day before, spend the night at an hotel, and then go to the concert by sun rise?
                          I was too poor to get a hotel on such short notice or I would have done that. I have 2 other concerts coming up and a school payment. I hate being poor but I make it work.
                          On a bright note I managed to get up to 5th row, people were slamming into me so I had to elbow them back.
                          I heard everyone in Europe drives a stick shift, except for old people. I wonder why so many Americans don't.

Comment

Hey everyone, long time lurker of Affenknecht. Had to register to share my thoughts on Rammsteins performance at the palace, as this was a pretty powerful show for myself and may have well ruined any other live show I've ever been to or ever will go to.

This was a first for me, not only being to the Palace for the first time, but seeing Rammstein. It's one thing to own their dvds and watch their live performances online, but personally being at a show blew me away. And I knew the gimmicks and setlist beforehand (The one above is correct). I knew waiting on the floor that Sonne was the opener, that Till would be shooting Flake with a flamethrower during MeinTeil, the "Cock Cannon" during Pussy etc. Despite seeing the MIG tour online numerous times beforehand and knowing what to expect, this was easily the best concert I've ever been to

My only regret was that Mein Land and Benzin wasn't on the set.

Seeing another fav band later this year, Nightwish. I'm not so sure that their show will hold up as well as R+ performance, though.
                            Last edited by Kain; 05-13-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

^Given that Nightwish no longer have Tarja as their singer, It probably won't be as good as Rammstein.

BTW, welcome to this forum.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                              X