Neues Fleisch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    So far I've heard rumours for Rock am Ring, Werchter and Sonisphere UK... As far as I know they've allways combined a european tour in the fall with a festival tour in the next summer since 2002. But things are very different now with their "new" (or newly discovered) american audience. I'm glad they're popular in the US now, but we europeans demand to get them twice each tour !!!
    I demand at least one...

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      So far I've heard rumours for Rock am Ring, Werchter and Sonisphere UK... As far as I know they've allways combined a european tour in the fall with a festival tour in the next summer since 2002. But things are very different now with their "new" (or newly discovered) american audience. I'm glad they're popular in the US now, but we europeans demand to get them twice each tour !!!
      They always knew they had market there in the USA. Its the promotors that are at fault for not bringing them there. Possibly even their old managment are at blame.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome love the name of this thread.
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

The name makes me giggle x)

Comment

Welcome! Hope you like it here! Take care!

Comment

Many thx! I'll do my best.
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Wow, apparently it's 5 years already since I joined this board !!!

I came here as a very enthusiastic person and became somewhat bitter in the later years, I think... I'll try to be the nicer person I was in the beginning, spreading the Ramm-love to all corners of this forum XD !!!!
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                X