Hallu everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallu everybody!

I'm Santtu from the freezing Finland (which is warmer than ever during this winter >_>). I'm 17 years old and male and that's it about me, let's get to Rammstein straight away. Expect a lot of text as I'm really bored tonight.

I started listening to them a bit after LIFAD came out, so I'm a pretty new fan. (I don't remember much of them before that time, other than seeing the Amerika music video when it was new.) My friend came to visit me when I was playing videogames and he had some songs on his memory stick and he demanded me to plug it into my Xbox and start listening. I wasn't too keen about it, what could be cool about some old german guys using makeup and wearing leather? I was more focused on the game than the music first, but then the first whistles of Engel came along. I paused the game in pure awe and just listened. That's the exact moment when I got into Rammstein.

I then asked him to bring me more of their songs and slowly I started listening through some of their albums. Reise Reise and Sehnsucht were my favourites back then. For some reason it took me about half an year before I first listened to LIFAD and after that I had listened to their whole production. And already by then it had pretty much completely taken over my playlists.

Back in summer '11 I heard they were coming to Finland for a gig. I was so excited, having watched Völkerball and other live performances. I talked to my friend about going there and after a really hard fight that involved staying glued to my PC screen and hitting F5 every 3 seconds for several hours, I got 2 tickets that someone else had cancelled (I think it first sold out in 15 minutes or so?). The wait has been really tough but soon I'll get to see them live and words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to it!

As ashamed as I am to say it, I didn't actually buy their albums first, but now when Mein Land EP came out, I bought it instantly (love it). As for Made in Germany, I had to fight once again (sure seems like finns are huge fans of them, haha) but I managed to get myself a Super Deluxe metalbox for a tad under 150€. I intend on collecting the rest of their albums later on when I get a job and stuff

My favourite album is Mutter (tough to decide that one, they're all so great!) and my favourite song is Ohne Dich

That's it for me, a pat on your back if you read through all this! See you around.

^Hello and welcome. Thanks for intoducing yourself, because otherwise, I might have confused you with a spam bot and start deliting your posts without reading them first (those things also come up with pretty strange usernames).
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

So the first thing I hear is that my username is weird?

Just joking, nice to meet you!

Comment

And in this thread the second... Your username is weird, but that's not important.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you a lot.

Comment

I enjoyed reading your introduction, welcome to the forum
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Is Santtu shortened from Santeri?

Tervetuloa!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Finland is nice :3 and i love cold. and im sorry to hear its warmer then ever D:
              ohhh and another male :3. also 17 like me :O

welcome and have fun here please :P

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post

please???

:P Poor You, two much girls here.....

Comment

Finland is nice :3 and i love cold. and im sorry to hear its warmer then ever D:
                  This is quite weird for us, we are pretty used to -30c winters..

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  please???

''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    please???

I don't understand why... we are nice. Maybe, we (girls) should be asking for more male members.

Comment

17 really, i imagined you to be much older, i am so crap with guessing peoples age
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Same problem, but this time not much difference

Comment

Same problem, but this time not much difference
                          I am beggining to feel old on this forum, oh well i can be everyone`s agony aunt lol!!

Comment

There are people older than you....

Comment

Just AIH i think but correct me if i am wrong ????

Comment

Working...
                              X