Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: RSS of affenknecht.com?

Hullo,

I did not realize where to publish my questioning. It's more of a technical question regarding the board, so sorry if "Off topic" is the false area.

My name is Marcos and I am 28 years old. I have been reading on affenknecht.com for a few days and now I made the decision to participate.

Let us stop the smalltalk ... my question is if there is a possibility to receive brand-new posts via feed? I love reading new posts of my favorite blogs with Awasu so it would be awesome to also be able to check what is going on at affenknecht.com in my reader.

It would be amazing if you could send me the url to the feed. Thanks!

Bye
    Wahrsagen online kostenlos

I can't answer that, but i would like to welcome you, I hope you participate here in the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope we will see a lot of you here.
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hello and welcome

I think what you want is this: http://feeds.feedburner.com/affenknechtEN

You can find the link for each language in the sidebar of the corresponding site, right under the "recent album" and "recent single" images.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
        X