X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ignored him too

Comment

• ^It's just easier sometimes.

Also. I feel a small need to complain. I really wanted to order an Emigrate shirt. Not a bad price, 9.90 Euros. But then it is 25 Euros shipping. Really? That's a bit ridiculous, and no way can I do that...

Comment

• ^You''l have to find someone who also want to buy something and then share the shipping cost.

Comment

• ^ I wish! Just don't know any other Emigrate fans around here. I wish I could bundle it up with Rammstein shop purchases or something, because I could get stuff for my husband too then.

Comment

• 25€ ? Wow. Maybe you can find it on another shop with lower shipping costs.

I had the same problem with another stuff, 16€ for a product of 13, i thought about adding more but it increases the price 4€ For each one, i have to find another place.

Comment

• Yeah, problem is I can't find the Emigrate products anywhere else. Ah well...

Comment

• ^The shipping cost for Denmark is 16.90 Euros, but that is still rather steep for a 9.90 item. But you would save 8.10. I would let my job pay for the cost to US. Let me know if you're interested in doing it this way. ;-)

Comment

• I just watched that teaser video. Kashmir by Led Zeppelin anyone?

Comment

• ^Yeah, that's pretty much the consensus. Or possibly Mein Herz brennt.

@ Rose...let me think about it. I very much appreciate the offer, but it still seems very expensive for an inexpensive shirt. Need to decide how much I really want it.

Comment

• Off to Berlin on Thursday for some more top secret ‪#‎emigrate‬ stuff before meeting up w the @combichrist camp for our first show at BRUTAL ASSAULT festival in Czech Repulbic. ‪#‎joeletz‬ ‪#‎combichrist‬ ‪#‎thewelovetour‬ ‪#‎rammstein‬ ‪#‎rzk‬
                      Source: https://www.facebook.com/joeletzoffi...e=1&permPage=1

Comment

• ^It is so top secret, that he even talks about it on his page.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• He didn't say why

Comment

• ^No, but he disclosed that he was doing something.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thanks for posting Maya. I'm going thru a "not following Joe Letz" moment, so I wouldn't have seen it :-D

Comment

• Can that man not post anything without a rammstein hashtag? - Were would he be without them

Comment

Working...
                                X