Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://soundcloud.com/richyak/emigr...iew-demo-album

Not sure if real or fake. Take with a grain of salt.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      When I pre-ordered Till's book from Amazon.de it arrived in Copenhagen 2 days before the official release-date, and at the stated price. So I think you can rely on them. They seem to be pretty well informed as to new releases. So go ahead, place your order, and when you've forgotten about it, it will arrive at your door
      Just nervous about it since it is a pre-order for something that isn't even official yet, only rumor...Maybe I will wait a bit longer and then decide. I have no problems with Amazon, I buy from them all the time, just that there's no word at all except for this...

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Forgotten ? Visiting places like this one that's impossible.

I think that except for releases of George R.R. Martin's books you can trust it. xD
      I long ago gave up on GRRM. Mostly because I started reading that series when I was dating my husband...13 years and still not done. *sigh*

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      https://soundcloud.com/richyak/emigr...iew-demo-album

Not sure if real or fake. Take with a grain of salt.
      Hard to tell from that tiny bit...but thanks for sharing

Comment

• OMGOMGOMG!!! The Emigrate website has been updated! Looks like the rumor is actually true! I must pre-order!

*GLEE*

EDIT: Happy Birthday to me! Preordered And I think I will probably order a signed copy of the first album too...still can't find mine...

This absolutely made my day!
        Last edited by EmeraldRose; 07-24-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• ^It absolutely didn't do anything for mine other than force me to update facebook pages.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^and the sites, don't forget them

I like seeing you so happy ER

Comment

• ^Sites have also been taken care of.

A shame this album is only being released in October. That means Rammstein is going to postpone the release of the DVD probably to next year. If RZK had managed to release all his stuff by now, we could be getting the DVD in October instead of RZK's vanity project.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• They should really not let this be reason to postpone any Rammstein stuff, and I'm not sure it will. The first Emigrate releases were in october 2006 and Völkerball came out in november 2006. However I think it's plausible it will be different this time.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^It absolutely didn't do anything for mine other than force me to update facebook pages.
                  Ah...stop complaining. You know you are happy in there somewhere, even if only because now he will go back to work on Rammstein.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  ^and the sites, don't forget them

I like seeing you so happy ER
                  Very happy! And I think it's hilarious that I just checked the site and they must've just updated it, and I bought the cd before facebook was updated.

Now I'm trying to decide when I will have enough to order the signed first one...maybe after next payday..hmm...

^ Yeah, if the work and everything is done, there shouldn't be any reason for putting off Rammstein any longer. I mean, he managed to get it all together (mostly) while they were on tour.

Comment

^Sites have also been taken care of.

A shame this album is only being released in October. That means Rammstein is going to postpone the release of the DVD probably to next year. If RZK had managed to release all his stuff by now, we could be getting the DVD in October instead of RZK's vanity project.
                    I know but FB pages too, that's why I mentioned it.

I hope the DVD will be released for Christmas, can't see why it should delay it.

ER hope you can have it soon.

Comment

If he can't fill huge venues with Emigrate, he will not want to tour.
                      That means he won't be touring with Emigrate unless he does Festivals.

Comment

• Final news on the new Emigrate album. I can't wait to hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          I know but FB pages too, that's why I mentioned it.

I hope the DVD will be released for Christmas, can't see why it should delay it.

ER hope you can have it soon.
                          Me too! But, I will have to wait three months. Ah well, at least I know when now.
                          Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                          Final news on the new Emigrate album. I can't wait to hear it.
                          :-D

Comment

• Nobody has posted the teaser-trailer. Neither the photos. Here they are:

PHOTOS:

Comment

• Emigrate = generic band type #936

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thanks Maya! Didn't think to put them.

*pointedly ignores Snake*

Comment

Working...
                                X