Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^No..............
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Well, that's the point isn't it?

Anyway. Pre-ordering the less expensive CD, and getting the kids' costumes.

Comment

• BB is still more expensive than the sleeping pills at the pharmacist, so there's no reason to buy it. (yawn)That is all.

I reckon Emigrate is less known and popular in the US than elsewhere, which also could explain the lower costs. I'm already glad they don't add special songs, like bands sometimes do for their albums in Japan.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The single is now available on amazon.de:

"Eat you alive" will be released on 17th October according to amazon.de, but there is no official announcement.

You can pre-order it here: http://www.amazon.de/Eat-You-Alive-L...1861811&sr=1-3

Comment

• Source: Emigrate Facebook Page

Comment

• ^But no date?

Comment

Source: http://www.another-dimension.net/ale...BUMINFO_AD.pdf

Thanks to Donau

Comment

• I were just thinking it strange, that their own page doesn't give a date. It's like they won't commit to one?

Comment

• ^Yup, I was commenting some minutes ago that Emigrate official page should give one. This date coincide with amazon.de 's

Comment

• ^That's quite typical for many major bands these days in the medai society: fan (forum) sites are often sooner with providing info than the band itself, as there's always at least one insider that reveals the news or is interviewed etc.

On topic: album looks okay !
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Richard on Hard Rock Magazine nÂș 49 (French)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/hardrockmag

Comment

• ^Wow, already a Graspop review in het new Hard Rock Magazine! And the festival was only 3,5 months ago!

Glad to see Richard looks like a cool dude here, because sometimes he has something poofy over him (I know people are going to hate me for that remark). Never in Rammstein, but in some interview pics...
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^ No, it's true. There's tons of pictures where he looks...well...pudgy. He's either been working out or has a very good photographer making him look very good.

Comment

• Maybe he is doing cocain again. That allegaly renders you quiet thin.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *shrugs*

Anything is possible. Relapse happens. He may just have decided to get fit for his youngest kid. Having to chase kids around is definitely something to make you want to get in shape...

Comment

Working...
                                X