No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you can't get the mp3 before you get the code. You'll have to wait till Frühling

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      but it will take centuries to arrive... and it's not the same, I prefer cds.
      It might even get lost in the way and never arrive.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ITSHIPPEDITSHIPPEDITSHIPPED!!!!!!

:O

Yay!!

Comment

• happy.jpg
          And now the real wait begins

Comment

• I know! But it will still get here sooner than if I got the US release...

This gif just makes me grin.

Comment

• In my post office, they told me it's impossible to know how long will take something to arrive to the US, because sometimes they retain letters and packages without reason.

Maybe it arrives with Santa....

Comment

• little_puppy_looking_sorry-600x4501.jpg

Aww....now I'm sad

Comment

• oooooooh

Maybe the surprise is that this time they don't retain it....

Comment

BW - > Before Waidmann
                    This expression should really become part of the lingo of this board. And everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all .

Although I must say I'm still curious about this Snake-fan. Could you share a link or so to where I could find posts from this person?
                    Last edited by Waidmann; 11-15-2014, 12:16 AM. Reason: Are women dissatisfied with my body? A tiny part of me says yes.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Indeed. Who was this mystery person? And was Snake really that different BW?
                      Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-15-2014, 02:08 AM. Reason: Does Waidmann think the answers to all body image problems can be found in the edit line? Signs say YES!

Comment

• ^No, I have always been the same. I'm like the speed of light: everything around it changes in order for it to remain constant.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                          This expression should really become part of the lingo of this board. And everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all .

Although I must say I'm still curious about this Snake-fan. Could you share a link or so to where I could find posts from this person?
                          You can find posts all over the place... like me this persons talks a lot xD
                          Everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all . AMEN

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          Indeed. Who was this mystery person? And was Snake really that different BW?
                          Not much. He has moderated himself a little, but only in the last months, maybe in last year.... xD

Comment

Not much. He has moderated himself a little, but only in the last months, maybe in last year.... xD
                            When I entered Aff I was already pretty tame. No international community ever got to see the full extent of the iberian troll. Not even Donaukinder.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• xD

Tame? Can't stop laughing.
                              You need iron fists.

Comment

• ^Trust me, all international incarnations of the iberian troll are nothing compared to the original portuguese one.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X