Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Nop. But I ain't thrilled either.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• In some days, you will be EBF. xD

Comment

• ^Unlikely.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Gotta say...I agree with Snake. ( I know!) Having listened to it today, there are a few strong songs, but most of it is...well...pop. The sound is pretty different from the first album. The first few songs are very good, but then it's just sort of...pop music. I guess I just preferred the rock sound of the first one, and I don't see how this album is in any way darker...

Still excited to get it, whenever that might be, but it's good to know what it sounds like. I will still probably listen to the first one more.

Comment

• ^You downloaded the leaked album? You naughty girl...

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I said nothing of the sort.

Comment

• Scandal!!!!!! You two, downloading leaked music.... Shame on you

Comment

• ^Where did I said I downloaded or that I listened to it? I only said that it leaked. All I am admitting is awareness of this travesti.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• And I was merely proclaiming my shock that I find myself in agreement with Snake about the album. I am still eagerly awaiting my minty-fresh copy of Silent So Long, pre-ordered oh these many, many months...

Comment

• It seemed to me you had been talking about it, she agreed with you, but this is today and not before... mmmm....

Maybe I always think the worst, or not

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate/app_293330980864631

The album player has been on Facebook for awhile now. I forget when they posted it.

Comment

• You didn't mention pop music, take a look...

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post20739

Comment

• I can't tell you how many times I've listened to the album player and the video. I really really really want to like this album. I like Eat You Alive a lot, more since I've listened to the video over and over. I really like the making of videos and the behind the scenes stuff. I keep thinking maybe when I get it I will absolutely love it, but I am afraid I will be disappointed. I even went back and pre-ordered it from amazon.de so I might actually get it this month. (I know, I'm insane.)

From what I've heard...the first album sound was much more rock, which I liked. This one just seems to be all over the place. Really very pop in its sound and I just don't hear the darker sound he's said it has.

I don't know. I'm hoping my mind will change after I have the cd in my hands. *fingers are all crossed*

And I've already told my husband he can get me the autographed first album off Rammstein Shop for Christmas, since my cd has somehow completely disappeared. Maybe by then they will have some other stuff in the shop from Emigrate...

Comment

• ^So maybe you are EBF and not Snake jijijijijijijiji

I hope you like it, as it happened with Eat you alive. I haven't heard it again since the premiere, it's not my song.

Comment

• EBF?

I will be back later...have to go out and brave the snow to get to my internship. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X