No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for RZK to release the new Emigrate album. I would love for him to tour clubs, so I could get right up front. I like the intimacy of seeing bands in clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      ^I think you may need a bigger and heavier stick
      xD Don`t know if a new one would be enough, he is a rebel without a cause and very stubborn

Comment

• You can buy the first album autographed on Rammstein shop.

https://shop.rammstein.de/catalog/pr...oducts_id=1244

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
          I can't wait for RZK to release the new Emigrate album. I would love for him to tour clubs, so I could get right up front. I like the intimacy of seeing bands in clubs.
          If he can't fill huge venues with Emigrate, he will not want to tour.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            You can buy the first album autographed on Rammstein shop.

https://shop.rammstein.de/catalog/pr...oducts_id=1244
            I am debating it, since my cd is missing. Eventually I will need to replace it. If I get another copy of the first one, I'd like to have it signed.

Of course, I'd really just rather buy the second one. :P

A tour would be wonderful, but I just don't see it happening, and certainly not anywhere I would be able to go. Honestly, I'd rather a Rammstein tour, and as our lovely Snake takes such pains to point out all the time, that won't be any time soon...

In other words: Just give me a new Emigrate cd and I will be happy and shut up for a little while.

Comment

• We'll have to wait, but I think that he will have to begin with the new Rammstein album soon (next year) and Emigrate's album has not been released yet, he has said until now that Rammstein is the priority, and I don't think he will fill big venues, so I can't see it happening. hope I'm not wrong, I want a new Rammstein album.

Comment

• Is it right that the second 'Emigrate' album is due 1710/2014?

Comment

• And it's called 'Silent so Long'?

Comment

• If it is true, I think it might have to be my birthday present to myself. Though I'd rather not have to wait another 3 months, it isn't really going to change anything :P

Comment

• Well I hope when it arrives it's everything you hoped for.

Comment

• I hope it is a sign that the DVD is also closer.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Any thoughts or word that the rumor may be confirmed? Or when?

Comment

• ^For an Amazon store to place this pre-order, it is very likely that at least the title is real. The company has a habit of placing stuff on-line that was not announced officialy yet.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• When I pre-ordered Till's book from Amazon.de it arrived in Copenhagen 2 days before the official release-date, and at the stated price. So I think you can rely on them. They seem to be pretty well informed as to new releases. So go ahead, place your order, and when you've forgotten about it, it will arrive at your door

Comment

• Forgotten ? Visiting places like this one that's impossible.

I think that except for releases of George R.R. Martin's books you can trust it. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X