• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in Sonic Seducer

Comment

• You can buy it on amazon.de. It has an exclusive remix

http://www.amazon.de/Seducer-11-2014...words=emigrate

Comment

• Here's the first video in a series about the making of Silent So Long. Just another day at the office
        Enjoy!
        https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=886304274713391
        Source: Emigrate Facebook Page

Comment

• amazon.de has updated the information about the single Eat You Alive

Tracklist:

1 Eat You Alive
          2 Eat You Alive (Hounds Remix)

Cover:

amazon.de

Comment

• ^Right after the fb page did, I reckon .
            I Hope it's kick-ass! I honestly don't know any band nowadays that keeps trolling people with new material without actually letting some of it slip through, just as a teaser. But I think I'll like it.
            Unique is also that nothing's leaked yet as far as I know!
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Probably because so few people care about Emigrate that nobody even thinks about leaking anything.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Probably because so few people care about Emigrate that nobody even thinks about leaking anything.
                Watch out, Emerald Rose will find an extra big stick and come after you now

Comment

• xD

That would be funny.

Comment

• I found one. Don't make me use this!

099.jpg

Lucky for Snake, I left it in Louisville where I found it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^Probably because so few people care about Emigrate that nobody even thinks about leaking anything.
                      The hype's quite big if you see what bands and magazines seem to care a lot, so "so few people"? Nah, not buying that! There would be enough interest in the leaks.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^That is because RZK already has recognition from Rammstein. Probably also pulled some favors here and there. But if you look at the engagment of rammfans - which, lets be honest, is where virtually all of Emigrate fans come from - not many of them show much excitment.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Are you blind? So what if most Emigrate fans are also Rammstein fans, which is quite natural, but I see quite a lot of excitement among them. You seem to wear blinders to people expressing opinions not shared by you. But of course that is one way of telling yourself you're always right.

Comment

• ^I have to say I am very surprised with the zero interest in Emigrate I'm seeing on Spanish Affenknecht, and it's a fact, we are seeing it along the time, news about Emigrate are ignored and when we say something Rammstein related it has more acceptance. Luckily, in English is not the same, I'm seeing excitement like you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              ^Are you blind? So what if most Emigrate fans are also Rammstein fans, which is quite natural, but I see quite a lot of excitement among them. You seem to wear blinders to people expressing opinions not shared by you. But of course that is one way of telling yourself you're always right.
                              If that is the case, than why do fans engage more when I post a throwback thursday video on Aff's facebook page than when I share Emigrate news? Or why does a photo of a birthday cake gets more attention on Rammstuga than news about Emigrate? Furthermore, if Emigrate was generating the hype you claim it is, why aren't we getting any burst in activity here?

If you want to say I am blind to it, you could make a better argument by saying that I'm not paying atention to the sames places taht you do.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              ^I have to say I am very surprised with the zero interest in Emigrate I'm seeing on Spanish Affenknecht, and it's a fact, we are seeing it along the time, news about Emigrate are ignored and when we say something Rammstein related it has more acceptance. Luckily, in English is not the same, I'm seeing excitement like you said.
                              If Maya agrees with me, that I really can't be that blind.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I was taking a look on Facebook, Rammstein Facebook Page has 8 842 091 fans and Emigrate Facebook Page only 90 977, we can't expect the same reaction, but some posts have reached a lot of people and there aren't almost likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X