Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDs have regions?

Comment

• ^No, but I like to tease ER. Besides, it still might arrive damaged.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It won't be damaged bad boy.

Comment

• I'm am waiting (semi-patiently) for my husband to go to the post office. He is sleeping, since he worked last night. I can't go, working. Although I may have to escape soon if he doesn't go soon...

Though he told me he was a bit surprised I didn't go burgle the post office after he got home last night. :P

Comment

• xD

Yup, I'm surprised too, it's a clear signal the fangirl is still chained....

Comment

• :P

He won't wake up. I may have to stop on my way to my internship after work. *sadface*

Of course, that means I can listen to it all the way there and back

Yeah, I think my inner fangirl is pretty well chained up. Must be a side effect of having kids.

Comment

• ^Good for you - and for all the gods sake: Keep it out of reach of the misnamed Engel

Comment

• IT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT 'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHERE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to listen*

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                    IT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT 'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHEREIT'SHERE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to listen*
                    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                    :P

Yeah, I think my inner fangirl is pretty well chained up. Must be a side effect of having kids.
                    It would be better:"Yeah, I think my inner fangirl WAS pretty well chained up"

xD

Comment

• ^ Thank you for the wake-up yell. Time for me to find my bed, I have to be at work at 7. There will be 300 students handing in papers and I have to go through them by Monday to see if the qualify for exams. So I'll be at bit busy the next couple of days.

So go listen at full blast, I'll put in my ear-plugs and go to sleep

Comment

• ^Come on, it's very early...

Comment

• ^I know, but I have to get up at six, the rest of the week, I'll work from home, which will probably mean, working at night and sleeping late in the morning ;-)

Comment

• Six... only one hour before me, I have to get up at seven. I like working at night

Comment

• ^Me too. When I work from home I always end up sending mails to students and colleagues at strange hours ;-)

Comment

• So ER, how dissapointed are you at the album?
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X