Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Well, at least you are closer to have it still this month.
    True. But
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Maybe you didn't hear the bell....

Being positive, tomorrow you'll have it
    If they knocked or rang the bell, even if I didn't hear it, Engel would have.

But yes. Tomorrow, I will send my loyal and loving husband to the post office to pick it up for me.

Comment

• ^And you shall be dissapointed at the music within.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Perhaps. We will see. Either way, I will have it and it will be mine. And I will call it George.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          if I didn't hear it, Engel would have.
          True
          Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          But yes. Tomorrow, I will send my loyal and loving husband to the post office to pick it up for me.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^And you shall be dissapointed at the music within.
          Maybe she'll love it

Comment

• ^She won't. She will be dissapointed at RZK.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Or not, maybe the fangirl inside her will begin to jump and shout in happiness.

Comment

• ^That is assuming there is a fangirl inside there. If there is not, she will be sad.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I will let you know as soon as I know.

Really hoping it's my cd. I have some other stuff (kids' Christmas things) ordered from Amazon, but since they shipped yesterday I highly doubt it's them.

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST LEAVE IT IN MY MAILBOX?!?!?

Comment

• A new interview, this time for Digital Spy, it's almost the same, but it talks about things I haven't read/heard before.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/in...oWAqZGfHPsogwL

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^That is assuming there is a fangirl inside there. If there is not, she will be sad.
                      There is, there is, I imagine a fanboy/fangirl inside everyone. She is chained right now, but maybe she'll be free tomorrow.
                      You even admitted you are the biggest fanboy here ^^ jajajajajajaja

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST LEAVE IT IN MY MAILBOX?!?!?
                      That would have been so easy.... this way is funnier. ¿Que será, será? Whatever will be, will be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        There is, there is, I imagine a fanboy/fangirl inside everyone. She is chained right now, but maybe she'll be free tomorrow.
                        You even admitted you are the biggest fanboy here ^^ jajajajajajaja

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        That would have been so easy.... this way is funnier. ¿Que será, será? Whatever will be, will be?
                        *runs in circles*

Ok, not really. No energy and have a cold. But I would be...

Comment

• Admit it, if the fangirl had met the postman we would have seen it. xD
                          Last edited by Maya; 11-25-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Admit it, if the fangirl had met the postman we would have seen it. xD
                            Oh no doubt!

Comment

• Tell us, do you have the package?

Comment

• ^I bet she has it, she already tried it out, and found that it is region locked.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X