No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? b?n có th? nói rõ hon v? cái nÃ*y du?c không. Cám on b?n!

Comment

• ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^And what do you call a song that didn't fit in an album? You call it a b-side :P

Note that I never said Rosenrot sucked or that it had mediocre songs; I only said that it is considered forgetable by many people, including fans.
        It's more like too many songs for one album, but yeah, you're right. The term B-side can be confusing.

Well, I indeed thought you did call it that. Probably because you compared it to Emigrate. Good thing you actually didn't .

Originally posted by pupeo866 View Post
        ? b?n có th? nói rõ hon v? cái nÃ*y du?c không. Cám on b?n!
        That's true, I couldn't 've put it better.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Every time someone rings our doorbell, I keep hoping it is a package from Germany with my CD in it. So far, I have been disappointed.

Comment

• ^Really? No even a small surprise?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
              Every time someone rings our doorbell, I keep hoping it is a package from Germany with my CD in it. So far, I have been disappointed.
              It's in NY and is snowed in. You'll have to wait for Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Really? No even a small surprise?
                I received wonderful surprises from a couple different countries, but nothing yet from Germany.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                It's in NY and is snowed in. You'll have to wait for Spring
                That is a very likely possibility. You'd think they would figure out how to deal with snow. I mean, it does happen every year. :P Maybe it will melt off soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  That is a very likely possibility. You'd think they would figure out how to deal with snow. I mean, it does happen every year. :P Maybe it will melt off soon.
                  It's the same here. In Autumn the leaves fall on the tracks of the metro/S-bahn and make delays and then in Winter when the snow comes the trains stop again with huge delays, and everybody says: They should be used to it by now. But even if they are used to it, they still have to clear the tracks. What do I care, I live within walking distance from my work (3/4 mile) so my complain is always: Why can't they clear the pavements, so they aren't so slippery, they should be used to it by now

I hope your German packet reaches you soon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    It's the same here. In Autumn the leaves fall on the tracks of the metro/S-bahn and make delays and then in Winter when the snow comes the trains stop again with huge delays, and everybody says: They should be used to it by now. But even if they are used to it, they still have to clear the tracks. What do I care, I live within walking distance from my work (3/4 mile) so my complain is always: Why can't they clear the pavements, so they aren't so slippery, they should be used to it by now
                    I know. I complain about the people here during the first few snows as well. More this year, since I have to be out in it again. Looks as though most of it will melt off this week, since we will be above zero. Of course, that means more will be coming and we have to do it all over again. But...such is winter.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    I hope your German packet reaches you soon
                    Me too! RZK's way of forcing us to be patient? Who knows. It's as bad as the BBC, teasing us with a few episodes and then forcing us to wait months again before more come out.

Comment

• ^In all fairness, the snow seems to be way worse than ever in NY ! I understand I've they're not used to that. But that doesn't make it more easy for you of course .
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @ER This is how it looks like xD

Comment

• Thanks?

I know, I know...eventually...

*goes to listen to Eat You Alive again*

Comment

• ARGH!!!

I have a notice from the post office that they "tried to deliver" a letter from Amazon today, but didn't since they "missed me". So, I work from home. I was here all day. Literally ALL DAY. The truth is probably that the mail carrier didn't want to get out of their truck to walk up to my door and ring the bell, so they just didn't bother to leave it. Who knows why they didn't just leave it in the mailbox, since that's what they normally do with stuff from Amazon.

Comment

• ^Well, at least you are closer to have it still this month.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Maybe you didn't hear the bell....

Being positive, tomorrow you'll have it

Comment

Working...
                                X