No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll be label-issues as usual. With Guns N' Roses it even delayed their latest album release for 2 years, but that was a special case of course.
    Combichrist will tour Europe! Now that's sth I won't miss: Joe Letz finally put to use. Though I never held anything against him in Emigrate, except for sometimes very mediocre drums.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Yup, they had been touring Europe during the summer, now they are going to tour in the USA. Some people don't like him as a person, but in Combichrist I have read less bad comments.

Comment

• Emigrate will be in the October 's Metal Hammer Germany magazine (30th anniversary).

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Yup, they had been touring Europe during the summer, now they are going to tour in the USA. Some people don't like him as a person, but in Combichrist I have read less bad comments.
          I meant: in november they return to Europe, which is great, because they only did a few gigs here so far in some mayor places (Hamburg, London, Paris,...).
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I have just seen the dates, they come to Madrid too. I wonder if Emigrate will tour or not, I think they won't.

Comment

• New interview of Richard, this time we share the same taste for nails art

Comment

• ^ One color for each hand? I thought the thing was to do one nail on each hand the different color...

Comment

• There are many , I love the chess too....

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post13790

Comment

• ^Heh...that was a funny thread to look through.

Comment

• It was, but now it's in silence...

Comment

• And so it begins...

Source: Emigrate's Facebook Page

Comment

• It's like he's deliberately torturing us with dropping out tiny bits and pieces to see how much we can take before he actually decides to give us the new album.

Comment

• XD

It's called marketing, don't worry you'll survive

Comment

• I dunno....it might be a close thing.

Comment

• In that latest interview he actually said how important all this marketing stuff is nowadays and I think he's right. For many people I think it's fun to be entertained waiting for the actual release date. However in current times it can also achieve a big backfire as they raise expectations and therefore put the bar way up to a level they must reach.
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X