Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ jijijijiijijij So cruel

Comment

• As my grandmother used to say: The best part is the waiting and anticipating

Comment

• ^Yup, specially if it ends up completely not living up to the hype.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Maybe this time he surprises you ^^

Comment

• *pokes Snake with the Snake-poking-stick*

Maybe I will pretend to be disappointed just for you to have something to crow about.

What would be even better is if it gets sent out to me early as a birthday surprise. But I doubt it. Seriously though, too many months of anticipation just makes it harder to wait.

Comment

• Emigrate World says the release date is now officially October 31st. I wonder if that will be the date mine will be shipped since I ordered from amazon.de....because otherwise who knows when I will get the cd.

*cries a little*

*goes and plays loud music to drown the tears*

:P

Ok, I promise I'm done for now. Until the next delay...

Comment

• ^ When I pre-ordered Till's book it arrived 4 days before the official release date. I think they start shipping out as close to the release date as possible. So cheer up, it will be with you before you know it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  ^ When I pre-ordered Till's book it arrived 4 days before the official release date. I think they start shipping out as close to the release date as possible. So cheer up, it will be with you before you know it
                  I hope so! I think there's just too much in my head right now. Just really want something good to happen.

Comment

• Amazon.de sent me an email this morning pushing the delivery date back almost to the end of November now. If the album is done, why keep pushing it back?

Comment

• ^It could be problems with the permissions from the guest-artist's record labels. I've heard things like that sometimes can be quite tricky. But then again, that should have been done and dusted before a release date was published?

But whatever it is, I feel sorry for all who waits impatiently

Comment

• ^ Yeah, I can understand that, considering how many guests he's got on the album. Still. Why announce a release date so far out then? I know there will probably be singles before it actually comes out, but I won't be able to buy them. Grr.

*tries to be more patient*

At this rate I'll see a Live DVD from Rammstein before Emigrate's album.

Comment

• Maybe he wants a release date closer to Christmas, he only posted the link to Amazon,de if my memory is not failing me, but emigrate.eu didn't give a date,

I'm sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                            At this rate I'll see a Live DVD from Rammstein before Emigrate's album.
                            And that is a bad thing because...
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Maybe he wants a release date closer to Christmas, he only posted the link to Amazon,de if my memory is not failing me, but emigrate.eu didn't give a date,

I'm sorry for you.
                              Ah well. I know I will get it, because I've already ordered it. I suppose at least I'm hearing from Amazon that it's being pushed back instead of having the date I expect it arrive with nothing...
                              Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              And that is a bad thing because...
                              Not bad, just...not what I want. Although, if we get a DVD before end of November, that would be pretty amazing. And surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                                Ah well. I know I will get it, because I've already ordered it. I suppose at least I'm hearing from Amazon that it's being pushed back instead of having the date I expect it arrive with nothing...
                                That is one of the things I like of Amazon.

Not bad, just...not what I want. Although, if we get a DVD before end of November, that would be pretty amazing. And surprising.
                                That would be FUCKING amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X