No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Yeah, he posted back in February (I think) that they finished mixing etc and were hoping to do a summer release. Well...tomorrow is the first day of summer. I want my new music dammit! :P

And I want him to get back to work on Rammstein stuff too. I just want some new music all around.

Comment

• Yeah he posted on March the mixing was finished, he was going back to Berlin....

https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate/posts/743519305658556
      https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate/posts/761009240576229

Snake he is more with Rammstein than Emigrate

Comment

• I hope it'll just be a release, not followed by a tour or so. Because as Combichrist has gigs in the summer, I reckon a Emigrate tour would come after that. So any Rammstein-projects would have to wait for that as well.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Richard is used to sold out shows, i wonder what would happen with an Emigrate. Tour. I am not sure he wants to know it

Comment

• ^ He would probably book smaller venues, but I agree with Waidmann, I hope he doesn't tour.

He has said in an interview that unlike the others, he's not very good at taking long breaks and do other stuff than music, so maybe the others have had their long beak and can now get back to Ramm-stuff. [hopeful emoticon inserted here] ;-)

Comment

• I hope they will begin with the new álbum this year.

Comment

• ^From your mouth to the ears of the gods

Comment

• At this pace, I would be surprised if they actually started this year.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^i hope to see your surprise

Comment

• I'd have to agree with Rose. From interviews and such, he doesn't seem the type to sit around doing nothing. Maybe it's good he has Emigrate stuff to work on, since Rammstein is taking a long break. It would surprise me if he did a tour, though, and if he did I doubt it'd be much. More likely he will get the album out and then go back to work with the other guys.

Comment

• Blargh. Need new music!!!!

Comment

• ^Musicians are constantly releasing new music. I don't see why you are so frustrated.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *pokes Snake with the stick*

You stop that. You know what I mean even if you are deliberately being obtuse.

*pokes again*

Comment

• ^I think you may need a bigger and heavier stick

Comment

• ^Yeah, you may be right...

Comment

Working...
                                X