No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was nice to see the 2nd making of video. It looks like they had a lot of fun creating the album...

Comment

• I like when they share this kind of stuff.

Comment

• And another interview, this time for Total Guitar, it has been shared by Emigrate USA

It comes with a cold water bucket at the end....

Comment

• Yeah, clearly there will be nothing from Rammstein anytime soon. That's sort of what I got from the earlier interview where he mentioned they all met up and don't plan to meet again as a band until next year sometime. I know they all have other stuff they do and obviously they have the money to do it. I just hope eventually they will miss it...or need money or something...and come back together for one more album. I think we'll be lucky to get one more someday...

Comment

• We'll have to wait for next year meeting, if we are lucky they'll release a DVD during the waiting...

Comment

• And looks like it really was RZK that said Rammstein was the only band that could headline festival without new material. I was correct all along.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^He says:"I talked with one of the guys yesterday, and he sad . . . . ." so RZK is quoting someone else in the band. I'm not RZK's biggest fan, but I do try to read what he says, before quoting. So no, you weren't correct then, and you're not now.

Comment

• ^You are being pedantic. He clearly agrees with that statement, otherwise he wouldn't bring it it up twice already.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^No I'm just being accurate and not putting words into peoples mouths, whether or not he agrees.

Comment

• ^I was still more accurate than you were at first: you said it was the reporter that said Rammstein did not need an album. The latest interview confirms that claim came from somebody in the band instead.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^In the first it wasn't written as a direct quote, it is in the second. I just read how and what is written. I don't embellish. EOD

Comment

• Emigrate USA has interviewed Richard and Arnaud

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...78570608866077

Comment

• And the making of....

Comment

• The album as leaked.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Surprised?

Comment

Working...
                                X