No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good song, and one of the better videos I saw in a long time. Weird stuff with the black guy singing, but it's funny and not too bad.

Oh well, the delay... I'm a Guns N' Roses fan. After 12 years they said the new record would finally come out before the fall and eventually it took another 2 years. I won't complain fast anymore. Especially not since I thought the result was even very good.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Here it is:

Will you buy it?

Comment

• I agree with ER the video is funny, without story but it's good.

About the song, it didn't changed the first impression, it sounds like more of the same, nothing new... It will be on spotify, so I'll listen to the album there, I don't think I will buy it.

Comment

• No, I wont buy, but then I never intended to and what I've heard hasn't changed my mind. I might give it a listen to on Spotify . . . maybe

Comment

• Buying will depend on how expensive it'll be here... With Rammstein I buy anyway, but Emigrate... I did buy internet so in a certain way...
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• On amazon.es is 6.30€, if I were a fan I 'd buy it

Comment

• I liked the video, but as for the riff, all I could hear in my head was Mansons Beautiful People.

Comment

• A very interesting interview of Kerrang! shared by Rammstein USA

Comment

• You should read it, it talks about the future of Rammstein:

Flake is writing a book, Till is doing some kind of dolo thing :O ....

Live DVD in MSG, a documentary about Rammstein in the US.....

Comment

• ^It has been so fucking long since we got real news that I actually find myself craving for a LIFAD DVD. And I hope they release it before Till solo project, so that fanpages don't become a vehicle for publecizing vanity projects.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Nice read, not much new.

The "only band that doesn't need a record to headline festivals"??? That's true!!! If you forget about Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, ... What's up with that ridiculous quote???
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I wonder who the one person not agreeing was? As far as I can guess it would be either Paul or Ollie. The others seem to have plans of their own for the foreseeable future

I don't care for a live-recording from 2009, I want new material!
                          Last edited by The Rose; 10-29-2014, 04:30 PM. Reason: fumble fingers

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            The "only band that doesn't need a record to headline festivals"??? That's true!!! If you forget about Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, ... What's up with that ridiculous quote???
                            It is an RZK quote. Such claims are to be expected and then dismissed.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              It is an RZK quote. Such claims are to be expected and then dismissed.
                              No, it's the reporters statement and lead-in to the interview.

Comment

• ^Even a bigger reason to dismiss it.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X