Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^That is because RZK already has recognition from Rammstein. Probably also pulled some favors here and there.
    Yeah, there's no point in denying that for sure. Still, I reckon it's the talent from their previous releases that feeds this as well. Fans won't linger for a solo project if it's nothing worth. We can all agree the press was quite positive about them in 2006. One shouldn't underestimate this fanbase, like many other bands they of course just can't compete with Rammstein.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
    But if you look at the engagment of rammfans - which, lets be honest, is where virtually all of Emigrate fans come from - not many of them show much excitment.
    I don't follow those boards, so I wouldn't know actually. Maybe there's just not much to talk about either, as we almost know nothing yet. Kruspe was asked about Rammstein almost as much as about Emigrate lately. He has it coming of course, just like Dave Grohl has to say in each Foo Fighters' interview how great Kurt Cobain was or Slash being asked about Guns N' Roses even 18th years after he left. I like Emigrate, but if Kruspe came here for me to interview him, I'd reserve some time for a few Rammstein questions for sure.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I was going to come in here and write something happy about the timeline. Then I saw from Emigrate World that they've postponed the release dates for the single and the album.

Again.

*sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        If that is the case, than why do fans engage more when I post a throwback thursday video on Aff's facebook page than when I share Emigrate news? Or why does a photo of a birthday cake gets more attention on Rammstuga than news about Emigrate? Furthermore, if Emigrate was generating the hype you claim it is, why aren't we getting any burst in activity here?

If you want to say I am blind to it, you could make a better argument by saying that I'm not paying atention to the sames places taht you do.
        It would be nice if you'd read what I wrote before answering!

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        If Maya agrees with me, that I really can't be that blind.
        She actually agreed wit me. Read again and see the little ^

Comment

• Silent so long is available on Rammstein shop. The release date is 14.11.2014

https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...oducts_id=1267

Comment

• ^That seems to be the most "official" release-date we've seen so far. Let's hoe they don't post-pone it again

Comment

• You know, I guess at this point the CD will be released whenever they're good and ready. I have it pre-ordered so I know that it will get here eventually. It's nice to see the new pictures and read the articles. I suppose I will just have to make do with the news that's coming out.

I won't be able to afford the singles, but it looks like eventually there will be a third album? Maybe?

*goes back to waiting semi-patiently and hopes that it will still come out this year*

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

I won't be able to afford the singles, but it looks like eventually there will be a third album? Maybe?

*goes back to waiting semi-patiently and hopes that it will still come out this year*
                It seems there will be a third one, that is what he said:

According to Richard, interviewed in the Hard Rock Mag #49 (on sale here), 21 songs were mixed pour Silent So Long. Since the album contains 11 songs, the other 10 songs could be B-sides for limited editions or singles. Instead, Richard will re-use them on another record, which will be released later on.
                The sequel will be released later on. All the 21 songs mixed fit well together. So it was quite difficult to choose the titles of Silent So Long, I've been doing this by feel. I just have to compose 2 or 3 new tracks to finalize the other record.
                Source: English Emigrateworld

I think it will be released in November.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, I saw that article. Trust me, I've been reading them all when I see you and others posting them. I hope the third album won't also take 7 years to complete.

Of course, he also said multiple Rammstein DVDs coming...so much to look forward to. I've been lurking around the shop adding things to my wishlist for future holidays etc. It would be nice if it had an actual wishlist function that I could add things to and then link people to. Or does it? I don't think I've noticed one before...

Comment

• A very interesting interview:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/inter...no_i_dont.html

Comment

• About Manson: "He aint Lemmy" Nope *LOL*
                      I once saw a headine about a singer that said: "A legend in his own mind" . . everytime I read about Manson I remember that headline

Comment

• That was an excellent interview! Thanks for the link

I agree completely. Manson ain't Lemmy. I think the Lemmy track is the one I am most looking forward to hearing of the guest tracks. And I will forever be thinking that Jonathan Davis is grabbing his balls on the high notes when I hear his song.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          That was an excellent interview! Thanks for the link
                          I'm surprised because I haven't seen it in many places, only in one or two.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          And I will forever be thinking that Jonathan Davis is grabbing his balls on the high notes when I hear his song.
                          x2

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          About Manson: "He aint Lemmy" Nope *LOL*
                          I once saw a headline about a singer that said: "A legend in his own mind" . . everytime I read about Manson I remember that headline
                          Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          I agree completely. Manson ain't Lemmy. I think the Lemmy track is the one I am most looking forward to hearing of the guest tracks.
                          Agree with both, love that headline. It must be a nightmare to work with Manson and Lemmy's track will be a great attraction, even for people that don't know about Emigrate.

Comment

• I was convinced the song where MM actually contributed was Eat You alive.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• According to amazon.de

Eat You Alive (featuring Frank Dellé)

Comment

• ^Doesn't mean he didn't got to work on that one alongside Frank DellĂ©. Besides, judging from the snipper available at amazon, it kind of sounds like The Beautiful People.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X