Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: [Spoilers] The Made in Germany Thread

Goodbye Houston!

Source:Rammstein twitter

U.S. TOUR over: Goodbye America!!!

Source:Rammstein.de

I was at the last 2 shows, amazing.
    Does anyone know what the intro music is from? The music before Sonne.

I found a very nice photo gallery from the Houston show here http://www.houstonpress.com/slidesho...er-36898442/#1 lots of nice and clear photos.

Hah! I found this one too..

There's a slice of real Texas for y'all.
    Last edited by saeda; 05-28-2012 at 04:54 PM.

I personally think/ believe the MIG tour is back after the SUMMER BREAK......... And I'm not talking about the summer festivals in 2013.
    Willkommen in der Dunkelheit
    In der Dunkelheit

They must be tired... I don't think so. But if you are right, we should know it soon as they sell tickets months before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    They must be tired... I don't think so. But if you are right, we should know it soon as they sell tickets months before.
    Why "SUMMER BREAK"? Why when you click on summer break it takes you to the MIG tour page (tickets)?
    In der Dunkelheit

They are clearly stating that they are on a (SUMMER) BREAK, not that the tour is over. I personally don't believe that they are going to BREAK for a whole year, and only be back next year for the 2013 summer festivals.
    In der Dunkelheit

Quote Originally Posted by 2face View Post
    Why "SUMMER BREAK"? Why when you click on summer break it takes you to the MIG tour page (tickets)?
    With the Goodbye America pic it was the same, it took you to the MIG tour page, probably they hadn't change it, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by 2face View Post
    They are clearly stating that they are on a (SUMMER) BREAK, not that the tour is over. I personally don't believe that they are going to BREAK for a whole year, and only be back next year for the 2013 summer festivals.
    If they are back for summer festivals, they begin +/- in May so they have to begin before, at least two months I think... so not a year. But I hope you are right and after summer the tour will be back, they have many places to visit... my country between them, they forgot us

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    With the Goodbye America pic it was the same, it took you to the MIG tour page, probably they hadn't change it, that's all.
    Coincident, maybe.............. Summer = festivals and lots happening. After summer it quiets down and that = sold out arenas (shows) for Rammstein. Just my thoughts........
    In der Dunkelheit