What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    LOL we should make a Rammstein dictionary.
    Good idea

Just thinking its been nearly five months since the concert, i am getting withdrawl symptoms, hope its correct that next year they will do some festivals, need to get my fix he he.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Me too ! I wanna save $ and follow them for a bunch of gigs. Rent a car and stay in hostels and stalk Rammstein across Europe.

Comment

Me too ! I wanna save $ and follow them for a bunch of gigs. Rent a car and stay in hostels and stalk Rammstein across Europe.
        Just the one will have to do for me....lack of money
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Just the one will have to do for me....lack of money
          Lack of time too *cough uni cough*

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            Lack of time too *cough uni cough*
            Very true

How is it going in Germany ?

Comment

It is going well weather today turned shitty so I do not know what I will do since I am currently at a freaking beach. :P I must get the magazine though!!! And next week I will be in Berlin and tomorrow I will see where my parents lived

Comment

Glad it is going well, shame about the weather, its the same here, rain rain and even more rain Just starting my weekend off so hope it will improve soon

Hope you get your magazine

Comment

I'm starting to save money now. I work 2 jobs and go to college and still manage to do a lot. For me college takes my $, which is why I started saving now. I don't want to have any regrets when I am older, if I make it to being older.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Good idea

Just thinking its been nearly five months since the concert, i am getting withdrawl symptoms, hope its correct that next year they will do some festivals, need to get my fix he he.
                    I know what you mean. You wait months to see them and it's so unbeleivably amazing that it's not just that you want to see them again, you NEED to see them again. R+ are an addictive drug, but a good one.

I would like to send you a PM if that's ok with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      I know what you mean. You wait months to see them and it's so unbeleivably amazing that it's not just that you want to see them again, you NEED to see them again. R+ are an addictive drug, but a good one.

I would like to send you a PM if that's ok with you?
                      I had my withdrawal already. It was terrible; I stayed in my room all day crying because I wanted to go again so bad. xD
                      @RBF It is now thundering, and I was unable to make it all the way across this city to the bookstore I must go tomorrow then

Comment

^ that sucks you couldn't make it, hopefully today. It is difficult not having a car when it rains and you are walking. It rained in London when I was there and I ducked in and out of stores and went to eat when it was raining.

Comment

^ that sucks you couldn't make it, hopefully today. It is difficult not having a car when it rains and you are walking. It rained in London when I was there and I ducked in and out of stores and went to eat when it was raining.

It's STILL raining

Comment

I wish it were raining here. Please take this hot weather. I love English weather in Feb it was 30 F and wonderful to walk around in that temp. Here it gets below 0 F in the winter.

Comment

P.S. I tried to edit the post but it wouldn't save. I have no idea why. I am currently reading 50 Shades of Freed. I read the first two already.

Comment

Hell, they're 2€ xD So freaking cheap :')

Comment

Working...
                                X