No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It worth your time.... hurry up with that book then.

Comment

• The last Sookie Stackhouse novel was the last one I read. Now I'm reading a book by Laurell Hamilton called Skin Trade. I forgot it though so Ill have to read something else until I get home.

Comment

• I am ridiculously excited about this book. The Song of Ice and Fire series is one of the finest fantasy series ever created.
        MJ-Rock

Comment

• I'm currently reading Jo Nesbo's 'Harry hole' series of novels.

Comment

• I am re-reading (I've lost track of the number) The Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony. Mostly to have a non-digital version in my hands at this point. All the other books I have are free digital versions. Nice to have to get started, but I can't/don't want to pay for the subsequent books.

Comment

• ^We bought for my mum The Devil's Star and Nemesis. She loves the 'Harry Hole' series.

And I'm reading again The hobbit, I don't know how many times I have read it. And after I'll read 'The dark elf' trilogy again, The wise men brought me 'The Icewind Dale' Trilogy so I want to read them again.

Comment

• Three books left in the Incarnations of Immortality. I've also just downloaded a new book written by someone on my other forum who is requesting reviews, if anyone is interested? Kindle version like $4. It's interesting so far, but I admit I am not far into it. A Bit Closer to Heaven

Comment

• Too many stuff to read.

Comment

• I've been reading H.P. Lovecraft for a while now. Pretty good in excellent language btw (never really thought american literature could be so eloquent).
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @EmeraldRose
                      I always Loved Piers Anthonys novels. My favorite set has to be the 'Battle circle' trilogy.
                      I'm currently reading Stuart Macbride's latest called 'A song for the Dying'. I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

• @Art- I haven't read those, but I've read quite a few of the Xanth books. It's good therapy for when you're feeling pun-deprived...

Comment

Working...
                        X