No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to hear you had an amazing time during your concert.
    Seems like Till got what he wanted with dropping out Ohne Dich

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      So I know a lot of you know, but now I know too:
      FRONT ROW AT A RAMMSTEIN CONCERT IS A VERY VERY VERY HOT PLACE TO BE. . . even at 3 AM

Oh, and it seems they have given up playing Ohne Dich acoustic or otherwise. During ITDW Till banged the microphone into his eyebrow, and played the rest of the show with blood streaming down his face, I know this has happened before, but it looked very dramatic. At some stage he even uttered some words in Danish! So I'm a very happy Ramm-fan right know. And I will go take a nap, I only got 3 hours sleep, as I had to get the morning train back to Copenhagen.
      I'm glad you are so happy!!!

Comment

• I'd like you to watch this little promotional video of my little Bosnian hometown - Stolac

Comment

• ^That looks like a place out of a fairy tale. I could just see myself sitting at the restaurant next to the waterfall and enjoying good food and good wine. <3

Comment

• Not everything you see in the net is true:

http://www.rammstein.de/en/news/479/1/truth-or-forgery

June 29, 2016
            At the moment, various photos are circulating on the Internet showing Till Lindemann in a T-shirt with an image of Vladimir Putin. Till Lindemann never wore this shirt. Someone photoshopped a photo of Till, as you can see here from the original image.

Till Lindemann also never made any comments refering to Vladimir Putin that were published on these Internet pages.

Comment

• I had a blast with Rammstein last night at Rock Werchter !!!!

I won't bore you with a long-stretched review of the concert as you sure already read tons of them. Besides, none of my pictures worked out too well, so maybe the only thing that would make my testimony slightly interesting hasn't worked out .

So, I just share this to convince anyone who doubts to go and see them that there is absolutely no reason not to. The opening is very epic, and that Ramm4 song is terribly catchy and fun. The act Till pulls of in the beginning is awesome as well, a good omen for the rest of the show.

Personally I was most amused by the songs I never saw live and actually never expected to ever see: Seemann, Zerstören, Stripped, Amerika, Mein Herz Brennt, Engel. I'm glad they added Ich Tu Dir Weh again and dropped the good-but-not-very-necessary Pussy. And I'm ever so glad I avoided the internet pages revealing too much of the setlist, to make the entire surprise even bigger. I surely plan to do the same for their upcoming concerts in Belgium, whenever they are.

The audience wasn't great the entire day, but Rammstein worked hard for it, and after a few songs they pulled everyone along. The weather was shitty, the festival had lots of flaws, but Rammstein saved the day for everyone. We expected much epicness and greatness, but as usual, they gave more
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I would argue that the current setlist is the best one since Mutter tour. Maybe even the best setlist ever. I can't even say what makes me happier: whether the fact that they included reise reise, hallelujah and MHB, or the fact they FINALLY dropped out Pussy.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Dear God, how could I forget about Reise, Reise and Hallelujah being in the setlist? Great moments those were!

Yes, the setlist is superb, and I too would consider it to be the best one so far. Also, I like the looks of the band - especially Till - better than in the MIG festival tour.
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• And now I'm looking stuff up, it appears Till changed his costume at Werchter. Not only for the first song (white except of grey), but during the other songs he apparently wore slightly different cloths as well (without a neck-covering for example).
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I attented a concert on saturday here in Finland. It was the 5th time I see the band live. Unsuprisingly the concert was awesome, like always before.

There were some minor improvements in some songs. For Sonne the band had added more lights and horizontal flames, and Engel was improved with Till actually "flying" with his wings. Majority of the songs were performed as exactly like before. If I had to take a single highlight from the show, it would be Engel. Till flying mid air with his wings shooting flames was so cool that it made me break my promise and record one and a half minute of the show at the end. Second highlight would be the start of the concert with the countdown to Ramm 4. Ramm 4 sounds like a decent song, even if there's not much in the lyrics.

The setlist was a slight disappointment for me. I'm not a huge fan of Zerströren or Hallelujah, though they're still okay. The warm-up phase was too long in the beginning of the concert, too much calm songs with no pyrotechnics. In the end of the concert, the second last song of the gig broke down the flow, being Amerika with no special effects, not even paper shred. I'd actually rather see Pussy here, both songs are quite boring but Pussy would have been more entertaining with the foam cannon.

Made in Germany Tour 2012 still remains the best concert (after 2010 when I first saw the band live). I hope they'll release live DVD of that. This festival tour 2016 is about on the same level with the 2013 tour, LIFAD tour being the weakest (mostly because of the setlist) and MiG 2012 being the best.

Comment

• ^I have to disagree with you. I love this summer tour setlist, and I think it is way better than the MIG 2013 shows. Also, if I had to chose between a DVD for the MIG 2011-2012 tour or this one, I'd pick the later (I don't even care about MIG 2013).
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Fooooooood!!! I'm hungry!!!

Comment

• @Salmari: odd, they used the special effects for Amerika the day before at Werchter ... Must've gone something wrong.

I agree with, I prefer this setlist above the MIG. And for me, the special effects are amazing and add much, but they're not necessary. Hallellujah uses nothing and that's fine by me. Wouldn't change a thing.
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• So it's been raining here for two weeks, and my mother is still in hospital with the aftereffects of a stroke. But tomorrow I'm going to the Netherlands and house-sit for my friends. It's probably rain there as well, but who cares: It will be Dutch rain.

@Waidmann, I might make it down to Brugge as well, so if within the rest of July you see an elderly blonde in a Rammstein-T and army pants, stop her, it might be me

Comment

• Congratulations @Snake

Comment

Working...
                                X