• Show
Clear All

• Congratulations EmeraldRose!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      GRADUATED!!!!!

All done! :-D

also exhausted now
      Well done! I hope you finally have time to relaxe now .

Comment

• Thanks guys! Finally home again and not wanting to drive again for at least 24 hours. I really do want to put the kids in a cage right now. And possibly my husband. It was good to go and now it is all done and official.

I am never going back to school again.

Comment

• Hello, back here again.

How are we?
          Last edited by Jorge; 05-19-2015, 04:26 PM.
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^Fine, thank you. How about you?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Hello, back here again.

How are we?
              Wow, glad to see you back here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Hello, back here again.

How are we?
                On and off, more off than on lately . Good to see a friendly member again, I recently read some of your posts, thinking it was ashame you were gone. Do consider staying .
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Welcome back Jorge. it's good to see you again.

Comment

• I am fine, thanks.
                    I listen every day to Rammstein. No problems with that. No reasons for not entering in the forum. I have just been with my mind in other places
                    Oh, and envy me: I met Maya in Madrid.
                    She is wonderful.
                    (she is not reading this, right?)
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^It is nice to have you back Jorge And I am jealous you got to meet Maya.

Comment

• I haven't read anything . I wonder when will you come back...

Comment

• I was thinking a while ago to make a "who's gone"-thread, dedicated to all those frequent posters who seem to have left without me really knowing why. I thought about adding you, Jorge, to it as well . Next to people like Abendwind, RichardsBiggestFan, cannibal_wotsit, FireFightingAmerican, Fellfrosch, rammsteingirl527 etc. If you read their posts, you can say most of them were very much more onto this site than I ever was.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I'm sure some of them will be back when R+ gets active again

Comment

• If that idea had been mine, the title would be "the thread of shame".
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Life comes and go, most of them probably won't come back.

I have some of them as friends on FB and they seem to be happy and busy.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                If that idea had been mine, the title would be "the thread of shame".
                                That would be a shame

Comment

Working...
                                X