Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on your mind?

This thread is meant for everybody to share their mental diarrhea. You can consider this topic as the this forum spam thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, Avy Scott is a hot piece of ass. Tatas what I call a woman.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

At the moment school is the number one thing on my mind. I'm graduating next year from senior high and I have my final exams coming, starting next week, so I have to study a looot.

But at the same time I am veryveryvery happy, looking forward to December - I am going to Germany to see my friends who I've missed so much. ü
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

^good luck! I've started coursework for my exams :/

I think I've damaged my ear drums listening to Slipknot and R+ on full volume nearly permanently for a week
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

I'm contemplating beating a couple of my colleagues to death with a brick or perhaps a large rock, but then I'm always thinking about that.

@ wotsit, I have to say that Slipknots 'All hope is Gone' was a fucking awsome album!
        Last edited by Art in Heaven; 09-06-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

I'd be glad to help

people=shit....truer words never spoken. I have a new memory card for my phone, at the moment all I've got is R+, slipknot greatest hits and the shaun of the dead soundtrack I'm not sure how many songs from the greatest hits are from "All hope is gone" but I just love them in general

Comment

Two more days and then I've got a weeks leave. HUZZAH!

Comment

^you're a blackadder fan aswell??? would've posted that in the other thread but seen as this one is specifically for mental diarrhea.......

Comment

First thing on my mind is that there is only 16 days left when I leave Finland and then I'll go to Berlin for 8,5 weeks. Working things there and so on. Have been waiting for it over 6 months :'D Can't wait to get out of here. 2 years left and 2 years behind school and god damn it when I get out of upper secondary and vocational school. There is nothing else in my mind at this time x)

Comment

That´s great Zwitter, now 15....

What´s on my mind? A few minutes ago, my best friend has told me that he has lost his work. Vaya puta mierda!!!!

Comment

^ poor guy

having what could possibly be the shittiest day of my life.....anyone fancy hazarding a guess as to why life is so fucked up

Comment

Erm... You found out you're Welsh?:

Comment

Hope today would be better.

Comment

nah, found out something worse than that, turns out I'm part English

thanks Maya, wasn't too bad...I managed to avoid a breakdown so it was automatically better than yesterday :S

Comment

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be flippant. What's happened to upset you?

Comment

^don't worry about it, doesn't bother me if you are

Comment

Working...
                              X