Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Fixed again.
    Still on the loose, Portugese boy? Now behave yourself before I start using abusive language. You yourself already did that btw by mentioning BB. Don't the forum rules say you could be banned for that? Cherish that thought for a minute.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      Still on the loose, Portugese man? Please keep being awesome and using your extremely articulated language. You yourself already did that btw by mentioning BB. Don't the forum rules say you could be banned for not being as awesome as Snake? Let us cherish that thought for a minute.
      No, the forum rules don't say nothing about that, even though they should.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        Was it good? [she asked enviously] - here I can't even see if it has been programmed for later in the Fall
        It was amazing! Capaldi is going to be great. And now the Doctor is Scottish.

Thanks for the laughs guys! It's amazing how much a Waidmann/Snake duel can be so hilarious.

In Arkansas, but had a little difficulty getting here. 9 hours into the trip the tire came off while on the highway. I was going probably 65 or 70 miles per hour. Somehow managed to get us off the road without crashing, and we are all fine. No idea yet how much this is going to cost in repairs, but hopefully our insurance will cover it.

Then I managed to sprain my ankle (unrelated) yesterday before leaving Kansas City to finish the trip down to Arkansas. I think the consensus from a couple of my family members is that I should just stop coming down here for vacation. :P

Comment

No, the forum rules don't say nothing about that, even though they should.
          Snakepb.jpg

Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Srry posted the same thing twice. No need for that, point was clear.
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]485[/ATTACH]

Thank you man, I really appreciate your words of encouragement. I can't believe there are still people at developed countries that still did not saw BB.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Snake; 08-27-2014, 03:05 AM.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Still on the loose, Portugese boy? Now behave yourself before I start using abusive language. You yourself already did that btw by mentioning BB. Don't the forum rules say you could be banned for that? Cherish that thought for a minute.
                I wonder if I can do that....

I was losing all the fun I read his comment and didn't know what he was talking about, so I ignored him xD Still haven't seen BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  It was amazing! Capaldi is going to be great. And now the Doctor is Scottish.

Thanks for the laughs guys! It's amazing how much a Waidmann/Snake duel can be so hilarious.

In Arkansas, but had a little difficulty getting here. 9 hours into the trip the tire came off while on the highway. I was going probably 65 or 70 miles per hour. Somehow managed to get us off the road without crashing, and we are all fine. No idea yet how much this is going to cost in repairs, but hopefully our insurance will cover it.

Then I managed to sprain my ankle (unrelated) yesterday before leaving Kansas City to finish the trip down to Arkansas. I think the consensus from a couple of my family members is that I should just stop coming down here for vacation. :P
                  i hope your insurance covers it, but the most important is that you are all fine.

What a disaster, don't know if you should stop going there for vacation, but I'm sure you are happy to be back at home.

Comment

• Here is another classy ice bucket challenge

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^wow, I didn`t know he is the co-founder of water.org

Love this one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        i hope your insurance covers it, but the most important is that you are all fine.

What a disaster, don't know if you should stop going there for vacation, but I'm sure you are happy to be back at home.
                        The insurance will cover about half the repair costs, the other half is the deductible, but it could've been much worse. We're actually not home, we're still in Arkansas. We will pick up the truck on the way back through Kansas City this coming weekend. I should be able to drive by then.

Nah, I'll still come down for vacations at least once a year. My kids need to see my family. It just seems like the last couple of years, something pretty terrible has happened.

Comment

• ^Then you'll be in my thoughts and I'll send my owls to you.

Yes, it's good to see the family, my family is very small and I like a lot visiting them in Málaga; hope the rest of the week will be quieter.

Comment

Thank you man, I really appreciate your words of encouragement. I can't believe there are still people at developed countries that still did not saw BB.
                            In developed countries they say "didn't see". I wouldn't correct you if you were either right or friendly.
                            Now your whole post looks like you're from some undeveloped country where people don't understand why in the developed ones they don't like your serie.
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Thinking about using a Grammar corrector since now on jajajajaja

Not time for popcorn, but i would like to have a coffe or a licour. @Snake honey, where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                @Snake honey, where are you?
                                Out buying an English grammar?

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Not time for popcorn, but i would like to have a coffe or a licour.
                                Enjoy - whichever you end up with. I'm having a Café Latte right now

Comment

Working...
                                X