Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Yes it goes either way, and you chose yours as I chose mine. And no way how you put it, it's the same person acting out, he just chooses to display different sides of himself at different occasions.
    Uh.. don't know about that last thing. I'm never the one to say someone is who he used to be as if people don't grow or change (it's been almost 2 years now).

And in the end... but I know that's just me: I do not really really care about people beyond their stage performances too much, especially if it isn't from my top favorite bands. And even than: Axl Rose used to be such a big asshole from time to time, but than he entered the stage and performed top-knotch! I hated many things about him, but a minute later he could pull off a performance beyond comparisson. I reckon I'd still go and see his band if he turns into a tosser again. But again, I know many people wouldn't.

@Snake: it's indeed a contradiction that Joe seems to be the knobhead on the occasions where really can't do that, and in Combichrist, where he isn't just "the guest", he keeps calm. Well-spotted. I guess he just saw his alone performance as his big moment, but it really really wasn't. Especially not if it's just doing remixes.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      On the road driving to Arkansas. Pray for the sanity I have left to still be there in 12 hours.
      Hope you get there safely and no car-trouble this time And with your sanity intact

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
        On the road driving to Arkansas. Pray for the sanity I have left to still be there in 12 hours.
        Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        Hope you get there safely and no car-trouble this time And with your sanity intact
        I love your gif xD

Take care @ER!!!

Comment

• I think there is nothing to add.

Somewhere in Spain about to blow up a gas station. #combichrist

https://www.facebook.com/joeletzoffi...607302/?type=1

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I've been a devoted fan of Rammstein's for almost 3 years. The first song I ever heard from them was "Du Hast" when it first came out. I rediscovered them in 2012 through my best friend from Germany. So glad I found this site and can't wait to connect with everyone here

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Bella.

Comment

• I know this isn't actually about R+, but I got married two days ago on Saturday December the 6th

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  I know this isn't actually about R+, but I got married two days ago on Saturday December the 6th
                  Congratulations, may you have a long and happy life together

Comment

I know this isn't actually about R+, but I got married two days ago on Saturday December the 6th
                    Wow, congratulations @AiH !!!!!

I'm really glad for you.

Comment

Congratulations. I wish you the best
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thank you all very much. You're a good bunch of people.

Comment

• Currently playing Resident Evil HD remake on PS3 and having a great time. Where would we be without Zombies?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bella.
                            Thanks so much! I'm happy and excited to be here

Comment

And congrats to you on your marriage!

Comment

Congrats to you! That's wonderful

Welcome Bella

Comment

Working...
                                X