No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Breed 77 here in Birmingham last night on their 10th anniversary tour of their first album 'Cultura'. Fucking amazing!

Comment

• ^That's neat! I saw Combichrist last saturday, front row . Shook hands with singer and drummer!
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^You shook hands with Joey?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• His throat was available yet you chose to shake him by the hand? OMG, as the young folk say.

Comment

• ^Yes, I did. I always liked him as the drummer of Combichrist, so why not? He's quite skilled and puts on a great show. If other people experienced unpleasant things with him during other projects, that's too bad for them, but that doesn't bother me.
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              If other people experienced unpleasant things with him during other projects, that's too bad for them, but that doesn't bother me.
              So he's not a very nice guy, but since you haven't experienced it personally, it's OK by you?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                So he's not a very nice guy, but since you haven't experienced it personally, it's OK by you?
                In this case: yes! Because it's only about a musician and his behaviour in a non-criminal way. I always saw a good man who behaved well who put on a decent show. As far as I know, that's always the case when it comes to Joe in Combichrist.
                As for the rest... people here seem to hate him for things I didn't see, and were beyond Combichrist (I know other people who were at those events but didn't complain about him at all, on the contrary!). So, I don't think I should disapprove of him...

Of course it's just for this matter. I would for example never approve of a rapist just because I had nothing to do with him in that way.
                Last edited by Waidmann; 12-05-2014, 05:51 PM.
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• In or out of Combichrist, it's the same person. I don't hate him, I just dislike him and I wouldn't want to shake his hand. But that is your choice to make.

Comment

• Ever once in while I get to see other people sharing the same reaction that I display, and it never stops feeling strange.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• So, You are not alone ^^

Comment

• I'm just not picking sides. I hear people calling him an asshole for things that happened on certain occasions. On the other hand I know many others who were at those occasions who didn't have problems with it. So it goes either way. Therefore, I rather trust upon my own observations (which was just last week, for I haven't seen him with my own eyes before) and they happen to be positive. Isn't that somehow legit ?
                        And I'm not sure he's the same person in Combichrist... He's not the one in the spotlights there, which could make him shurrup a bit.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Yes it goes either way, and you chose yours as I chose mine. And no way how you put it, it's the same person acting out, he just chooses to display different sides of himself at different occasions.

Comment

• To be honest I was just kidding. He's a good drummer and I would happily shake his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              And I'm not sure he's the same person in Combichrist... He's not the one in the spotlights there, which could make him shurrup a bit.
                              He would be much more entitled to act out and be a douchebag in Combichrist than when he is with Rammstein, because he actually is a member of the former and people are paying to see him performing. With Rammstein, none of that is true, therefore he should act like a very good boy.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• On the road driving to Arkansas. Pray for the sanity I have left to still be there in 12 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X