No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Yes I know. I wasn't expecting it to be actually signed by the band. It is, in fact, exactly what I was expecting. So shush.

Comment

• ^And you still wanted it?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Like talking to a wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^And you still wanted it?
          Yes, why not?

Comment

• ^Because it ain't a real autograph.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It's real, printed but real.

Comment

• ^Nooooooooooop

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Honey, you are fucking stubborn xD

Comment

• ^Sure, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You are not, it's printed but real.

And go to sleep, it's late for you

Comment

• Snake, it is a print of a fantastic concert shot of my favorite band that includes prints (in shiny silver) of their autographs. This is no different than being excited over a poster or a tshirt with their picture.

And it is even cooler because mine came from Madrid and has a story behind it.

Comment

• It's quite unlike me, but I have to agree with Snake on this one. It's just an expensive, small picture, that's all it is to me. Here, the band never organizes signing sessions as well, but that doesn't mean a printed autographed pic does the trick for me. I guess during their next tour, I'll go and see them in Germany in a place where they do these signing sessions. It'll be expensive and hard, but it 'll be worth it to me. As every visit to Germany is in fact .
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Last year they did made a signing session at one of the festivals (I think itwas at Download). I also remember they did a few ones during Reise, Reise. And during Mutter tour they did one in Mexico where there was so many fans, that things started to go crazy.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ It WAS as Download.
                              My Christmas card had printed autographs on it, I must admit real ones would have pleased me better ;-) But I'm not trying to take any pleasure away from any one

Comment

• ^Taking away other people's pleasure is my favorite internet hobby.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X