No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't imagine you were feeling so bad. Between 2 and 4 more weeks!!! That's a very long time.

Take care, and try to rest as much as you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      Normally I would take maybe one-two days off, but this time i couldn't walk from my kitchen to my bedroom without gasping for breath and I slept 16-18 hours a day for the first week. I cannot remember being this ill in my adult life, but I'm better now and besides some serious coughing - which the doctor informs me will last for another 2-4 weeks - I'm fine. Still a bit tired, so the extra days will do me good.
      Sorry you have been so sick! I am glad you're on the mend but hope it will go faster!!

Comment

• Starting the 4th revision of my paper. *grumblesnarlcomplainwhine* Which isn't really as bad as it sounds, it's mostly just adding to what I have and putting in more links and info. But I just so want to be done. :P

4 more Mondays of my internship. On Thursday this week I take my licensure exam. Soooooo close I can taste it.

And for some godawful reason I volunteered to be the speaker at out hooding ceremony. I must be insane.

Comment

• Good luck ER with your exam. I'm glad it's almost done.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          And for some godawful reason I volunteered to be the speaker at out hooding ceremony. I must be insane.
          Maybe a little

Comment

• ^^ With all the work you've been putting into this over the years, you will breeze through the exam I sure.

As for speech? Remember the "Remember to wear sunscreen" You could swipe a couple of lines from that:

Comment

• IPASSEDIPASSEDIPASSEDIPASSED!!!!!!! Passed the exam!!! One more thing checked off!

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• Thanks guys! I am completely drained. Got nothing left. Actually...I got some chocolate covered espresso beans and went in to my internship for my evening hours. XD

Someday there will be time to rest

Comment

• Congratulations.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Thanks

I was going to post an image of a "big grin" just because. A quick image search on google turned up lots of smileys and pictures of babies and dogs and cats....and one close up (rather randomly) of Till grinning. Also one of The Doctor...

So anyway. I'm grinning. Very happy and relieved and tired. Also headache for a week now, but I am listening to my husband and scheduled a massage for tomorrow morning. None of you get to tell him I said he was right.

Also...new teaser for new Star Wars movie. It looks promising so far...

Comment

• Well done @ER!

Comment

• Congratulations from me as well. And good luck in the future

Comment

• Congratulations EmeraldRose!! Now take some time for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Also...new teaser for new Star Wars movie. It looks promising so far...
                                You're right! I guess it's "reveal week". Star wars ep. VII, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Star Wars Battlefront all get a new trailer or teaser.

As far as the Star Wars trailer goes, I don't want to judge a movie by a mere 200 seconds of combined footage,but as of now nothing bothers me. Of course we already got the ultra-pessimists complaining with stuff like "Bah, they changed the Stormtrooper helmets" or "The font on the title the 'Force Awakens' looks boring". Youtube critic Jeremy Jahns did a funny video talking about that.

I'm not sure if I am going to like J.J Abrahams' visual style and cinematography on a Star Wars movie. I would prefer less than 2'000 lens flares and dramatic 90's music video close-ups. However, like I said earlier I shouldn't judge or critizise anything yet. I know people like his very "modern" and "dynamic" style, and a lot of people want these new movies to seperate themselves very obvouisly from the old movies in sense of style and looks. Maybe I can find some agreement in that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X