No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^None of those is Rammstein, and I really can't say I care enough about those records to tear them a new asshole. In the best case, I get to enjoy Lindemann and STFU about it.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• xD Then you'll have to wait until the release of the new DVDs

Comment

• ^What DVDs? What are you talking about? I vaguelly remember something, but I can't say I am following.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That memory, posted by you... http://en.affenknecht.com/richard-kr...ure-next-dvds/

We have a live DVD coming out, we have another live DVD coming out, we have another live DVD… We have so many live DVDs right now that we have to work that through.

Comment

• ^That was so long ago. How did you manage to remember that?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You always ask me the same question, i don't know. I always wonder how could you have forgotten it.....

Comment

• ^Selective memory. It's a Y chromosome thing I believe...

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  ^Selective memory. It's a Y chromosome thing I believe...
                  He'll never get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^This does not work so well if you deliberately bait me into an argument, W.

But any album with 11 tracks where 3 of them are Pussy, B****** and FiP is rendered automatically a failure.
                    I was not at all trying to lure you into anything. It was just as my disagreement towards your arguments began to increase, I anticipated a storm coming. It's still quite reversible, but man, I just have to react to that! You can't seriously mean you label an entire record upon less than 30% of it? C'mon! Basically you say it's legit to judge about something while ignoring more than 70 %!!! It think you're now saying things you yourself don't even believe or meant ! There's no way that's a strong argument at all; you evaluate something while not considering it too the full. There's nothing valid about a conclusion like that. You just gave up after those 3 songs, and the only failure you can be sure of is yours, to give it a proper chance (although you did give it a chance in previous LIFAD-analysis, but not in this particular post). It must be that your post wasn't too serious . C'mon, admit it!
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I am not ignoring the other 70%. I am just argueing that the awlfullness of those 30% greatly out-weights the goodness of the rest. They are so bad, they completely negate what is good about LIFAD.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ blah blah blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          I am not ignoring the other 70%. I am just argueing that the awlfullness of those 30% greatly out-weights the goodness of the rest. They are so bad, they completely negate what is good about LIFAD.
                          You said ANY record of 11 songs containing these three. So in other words that's "whatever the rest". That's wildly exaggerated! So if you make a record of the best 8 songs you know and include these three, you'd say the awfulness of these 3 would ruin the entire album? Nope, not buying, man ! Your dramatizing a minor disliking.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Yes, because those 3 songs cause an aberration singularity in space-time that sucks any greatness that surrounds it. Its just like blackholes: nothing can escape it once it crosses the event horizon.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Not sure LIFAD equates space-time aberration. You may be exaggerating just​ a bit...

Comment

• If that's so, than your comments are definetly black holes as well !

Meh, still a bit dramaqueenish, my friend, but that's your right. You do not sound like a Snake at all like that! (but I don't suggest you should change your forum name, why would anyone suggest such a thing to anyone?)
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X