No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Amazing plan, those meetings are great.

I remember the guy too, I don't miss him

Comment

• Finally arrived in Jamaica!

Comment

• ^Het ziet er goed uit

Comment

• ^Indeed! One day I'll have to go there as well!

I just switched jobs this weekends. I ended my contract with my previous work because they couldn't guarantee me much for the future and wouldn't be able to fix me up with a contract for more than a year anyways. The next 4 years would've been like that and the only possible (and plausible) change in between would've been that I actually lose a few hours.
          So, in two weeks I start somewhere else, in a company owned by former colleagues (who became close friends). They offered me a permanent contract immediately in an important (yet for me managable) position combining teaching with creating educational material. I'm very much looking forward to it! It's been 6 years almost that I have been roaming from one contract to another, sometimes working at 3 different places, working hard and pleasing people without receiving the chance of staying too long because of budget problems, system cuts, being the last in line to earn any certainty et cetera. Finally some stability without the stress of where I'll be a year from now. AND I will be able to work at home for a great deal of time. Waidmann is happy !!!
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Congratulations. I'm happy for you, that sounds like a great job

Comment

• Congratulations for your new job!!! Until February I worked at home in the afternoons and it was great

I'm sure you'll love your new job.

Comment

• ^Thx @Maya and The Rose . Waited long for this to happen!
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Well done Waidmann. Great news!

Comment

• ^Thank you, sir. Do stop by in Bruges if you can and I will invite you in for thee and light refreshments.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I so wish I could travel again! Perhaps someday. And then I will crash with all of you :-D

Comment

• ^Haha, I'd welcome you in my guest room .

I'm travelling a lot in these last years, just because I know in a few years I'll probably won't have much money and time for it anymore.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• If anyone of you ever find yourselves in England and fancy a trip to sunny Worthing on the south coast I would welcome you at my tiny flat I do a good B and B ☺☺

Thought its about time I put in another appearance here, my aim is to check in with you all at least once a week and hopefully catch up with you all. Feeling a bit lonely at the moment as my boyfriend is spending a couple of months in Turkey visiting his brother's and sisters that he only sees once a year, although we message every day I am missing him so much at the moment. When he returns we are hoping to go to Paris for a weekend together so looking forward to that.
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I'll keep it in mind! You're probably one of the nearest members here for me

Keep up! Focus on the benefits of being on your own for a while (loud Emigrate and Rammstein music, eat and drink the stuff he doesn't like, meet up with some friends, watch some movies you haven't seen in a while ...). I'm in more or less the same situation as you, starting from today, and I actually planned a lot to do .
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Midweek:

Comment

• A Dane just won in Madrid

PS: Is the entire population af Columbia in Madrid tonight?
                                Last edited by The Rose; 09-11-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X