No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the poor Welsh miners who didn't make it out alive today, may they rest in peace and may their families eventually find some peace.

Comment

Damn, got banned from herzeleid.com again. They can't stand my awesomeness, those guys.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        Damn, got banned from herzeleid.com again. They can't stand my awesomeness, those guys.
        I´m curious....... What have you done?

Comment

^According to the ban message, I was nasty to one admin.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

again? what did you do the first time?
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

^The first time, I was nasty to a mod, instead of an admin.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Did you mention your hatred of LIFAD?

Comment

^Several times. But I didn't got banned because of that ^^

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Details.... come on.

Another friend fired, need to smile.

Comment

Anybody who wants details, can check out herzeleid. Search for my latest post. You will probably think that I deserved it.

@Maya

You need to smile, or your friend does?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I´ll do.

Both.

Comment

^But was your friend fired because he/she was lazy, or because he/she was scewed?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Well the situation here isn´t very good, a lot of people is fired and they are great in their jobs, is just numbers. Everyday we listen about EREs, and is not easy to find a new job, now they pay half the money for the same job and so on.... Crisis.

I´m sad because i have been meeting him during last year and he saw all in black. And he had found a job he likes and it has been temporal, he has been working nights, weekends and now .....

And last week my best friend... I meet him everyday and each day is worst. And he is really good.

And I haven´t told but I have no work too, so... imagine. I´m studying, so I´m busy and haven´t go down, but everyday I find that more people near me are losing their jobs, companies closing... hope things change soon.

Well, now you see my need of smiling. I hate when my friends are sad.

Comment

^Yes, I see why. Besides seing your friends getting a new job, what else would make you smile?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Í´m sure your nasty post, i´ll see it.

Funny stuff, ... I´m easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X