Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Have you seen it?
    I might go this Saturday, it promises to be the hight of the heatwave and the cinema have air-condition

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      I watched Minions this evening and I enjoyed it very much!
      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

I have to wait until tomorrow, already got the ticket.

In Spain

1 día -> One day
      Last edited by Maya; 07-03-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        I might go this Saturday, it promises to be the hight of the heatwave and the cinema have air-condition

Heat is another nightmare since I'm back....

Comment

• Might have to go twice. Once with the littles and once after my oldest is back from camp. But I can guarantee there will be much watching of 1 and 2 this weekend...

Comment

• I have seen both this week... I'm thinking about going twice too, the second in English...

Comment

• Watching the adds before the movie... I'm so happy

Comment

• ^Lucky! Hope it is wonderful and full of bananas!

Comment

• Hope you're having a good time

Comment

• Aaaaaaaah I have yo go again ....

Comment

• ^So it was that good? I'll wait a bit. If I have to go tonight, I'll have to get dressed, and it's too warm for that, plus tv is showing Despicable Me tonight, so I'm good, sitting in front of my cold air fan

Comment

• Marathoning the first two all weekend for my kids. Had to rent one for $3 but 2 is available free, so not a bad deal. It's the 4th of July here, so headed to my sister in laws tonight with the kids for fireworks and cooking out.

Mostly it means a long weekend, which is definitely the best part :-D

Comment

• I couldn't stop lauphing even knowing part of it. The heat is ... buf .... and tomorrow temperatures will increase.

I have got both movies in BluRay and Gru was shown on TV last week. I love minions

Comment

• I watched Ted 2 today and it was so fucking funny!

Comment

• I watched Terminator Genisys this Friday. I recommend the movie solely on the fact that Arnie clearly had a blast returning to the role. I'd also recommend to adjust your expectations about the plot, though.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                I'd also recommend to adjust your expectations about the plot, though.
                                mmm not sure if I should see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X