No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RBF, okay sounds great! We're both going to party tomorrow.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Is yours a birthday or just a general party?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Just a general party, for senior high school students and for others too. : ) There's also a concert but I don't think I will be watching that so much.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Sounds like a good night, i hope you have fun, i love partying but just a shame i have to go to work on Sunday, oh well at least a short day
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I hope you have fun too! : ) Oh that's bad, I am very very very happy because I don't have school until Wednesday.

Comment

• That is good enjoy your time off, my next day off is tuesday, i then have two more weeks to work then i have from 20th December until 29th December off for christmas break,i cant wait

Comment

• That's nice! My christmas break is from 22nd December until 9th of January which is my birthday, a great birthday present, back to school..

Comment

• Enjoy the party I finish school on the 16th Dcember I think, going back on the 4th of January. 2 weeks of freedom =)
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Christmas holidays, here is the same than Abendwind's.

Hope both of you will enjoy your parties....

Tomorrow i will go shopping, so we'll cross.... maybe we'll meet on sunday.

Comment

• I got the results back for my content exam. I passed with flying colors. I'm really excited.

Also, I got my college ring today. It's too bad that when I got it, I discovered that one of the diamond accents I ordered for the ring wasn't there. :/ Thankfully, I e-mailed the ring company about it, and they said since it was their mess-up, they'd replace it for free. I just really didn't want to have to send it back, especially for something as stupid as that. I almost didn't, but my mom made a huge deal about it, so I'm letting her send it off in the mail Monday. -sigh-

Comment

• ^Congratulations

At least you'll get a nice shiny new ring out of it.

Comment

• To be honest CW, I was thinking about that yesterday because I'm not sure how young you look and you might be refused entrance if you're by yourself, so I thought it might be a good idea to meet up with one or both of us (if Snakes ok with that) even if only long enough to make sure you get in.

Comment

• ^Yeah, I'm ok with that. But don't forget that I'm coming with my some more people I know. I'm am probably be there pretty earlier in the morning.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                              I got the results back for my content exam. I passed with flying colors. I'm really excited
                              Congratulations!!!!!

Hope you'll get your ring soon.

Comment

• AIH, I think I'll be okay to pass for older, usually make it through restrictions. But thanks for thinking of that, hope it doesn't become a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X