No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You brought their murders on yourself Maya!

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      If anyone has been watching a post of mine change and vanish about six times in the last five minutes, I can lay the blame solely at the feet of Kronenbourg 1664!
      ¿? change and vanish????

Comment

That little fucker on the left actually winked at the camera near the end of the video! His death will take a long painful time! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Comment

Me???? Strange night.... you will have "sweet nightmares" with them tonight. (using Snake´s words), but we have worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            That little fucker on the left actually winked at the camera near the end of the video! His death will take a long painful time! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
            Have you seen it until the end???? I couldn´t.

Comment

I always have nightmares and they never seem to stop when I wake up. There is a good reason why you can't own a gun in England......

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Have you seen it until the end???? I couldn´t.

I was scared to move lest I destroyed my TV.

Comment

I was going to show another example of what my generation has suffered but I´m going to have a good behaviour before somebody gives me a kick in the ass

Comment

a silence seems to have descended on the forum.....
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      Yesterday I got the temptation to write "Only silence" but I had to study and I didn´t.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post

And starting from November, its going to be even more silent.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

why? who´s leaving?

Comment

^I will be leaving for a couple of months. I should be back by March 2012.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

4 months?????

That´s a very big silence.

Comment

^Yup. But it will happen. Still have to talk about this with External, though.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X