Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it 1 or 2 hours ahead in Spain??
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• 1 hour, now 22:55

Comment

• Crossed posts again.

I think AIH has gone off line now so will have to wait for his answer on that.....
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Eh i've got you, 1 more hour......

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• He went before and after came back, after your offer... has to say something or maybe not...

Comment

• I think maybe not, i do beleive he is a married man but i may be wrong. I am a terrible flirt i am afraid, if i ever meet Richard then god help him

Comment

• You are a married woman too, and read your post.

Hope you'll meet him soon ..... ñam

Comment

• I am a married women but in name only in some ways, i think we are more friends than anything else.

I will meet him sooner than you think, in my dreams tonight

Comment

• In that case, I'm sure you're with him now. he is in your thoughts ¿or not?

Comment

• He is in my thoughts night and day, i know thats crazy but true, anyway i dont want to become boring always talking about him.

I have never asked but do you have a favourate member of the band or do you just love them all ?

Comment

• Don't worry, not Richard. All for you.

Comment

• I wish.... i think his girlfriend would have something to say about that, lucky her i hope she knows how lucky she is!!

Comment

• I think he doesn't ask her.... and don't think she is lucky

Comment

• I would love to be in her place it would be a dream come true for me.

Anyway i am going to log off now, have loads to do and up at 5am for work tomorrow.

Have a great day and hope that eagle will land soon with your cake, speak tomorrow xx

Comment

• No kangaroos, so will be on time. Good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X