Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Good Morning fellow Rammites! Another day of fun lies ahead of us.
    I was thinking about your picnic, imagining a big crowd and you giving a masterclass.

Good morning!!!!

Comment

• Helloooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Helloooooooooooooooooo

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• MOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I just had to.

Exactly this time two years ago I was at my first Rammstein-concert having one of the best nights of my life - it's weird how fast time goes by.

Hope you all have a nice evening, I'm off to sauna and after that to read some Swedish and watch tv.
          Last edited by abendwind; 02-22-2012, 09:27 PM.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I understand, I felt the same. I want more languages Snake? You? @CW?

Yup sometimes too quick.

I had it, hope you enjoyed yours.

Comment

• I'm currently listening to some beautiful old tracks by Tangerine Dream. It's been a nice quiet evening so far, but baby Jesus has it in for me so i know he will probably fuck it up sooner or later. In the mean time I'm going to the fridge to forage for beer!

Comment

I'm currently listening to some beautiful old tracks by Tangerine Dream. It's been a nice quiet evening so far, but baby Jesus has it in for me so i know he will probably fuck it up sooner or later. In the mean time I'm going to the fridge to forage for beer!
                Remember the glass must be half full !!!!

Comment

• @AIH Wow i love Tangarine Dream

@Maya, i may not be here for long my f...... lap top giving me a hard time again, been here ages and its going soooo slow, when i win the lottery i will get a new one.... How has your day been? mine has been spent with my daughter and granddaughter then dinner at my brother`s
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I wish I had a good day...I'm stuck with a lot of homework and a dying cat to deal with :/ (bad day) but the plus side is I was randomly shouting Rammstein lyrics at people in my PE class x)Edit: oh, and my phone shut down on me earlier when I was looking at pictures of the gorgeous Richard Kruspe
                    Last edited by rammsteingirl527; 02-23-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• ^I'm sorry about your cat.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I've been expecting this since the kitty's health was declining since last summer :/But when I get a new cat, I'm naming it Till

Comment

• ^Poor new cat.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You're mean xD what do you have against Till Lindemann??? x)

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              @Maya, i may not be here for long my f...... lap top giving me a hard time again, been here ages and its going soooo slow, when i win the lottery i will get a new one.... How has your day been? mine has been spent with my daughter and granddaughter then dinner at my brother`s
                              I'm sorry, fucking computers...

Mine was good. Yours sounds great!!! Ahhhh it's almost here... friday

Comment

• I'm sorry about your cat too, but I'm pleased to hear you will get a new one. It can't possibly replace your poor cat, but it will give a new home to a kitten in need.
                                Kittens and Puppies all need homes, just as much as grown up abandoned/abused animals do.

Comment

Working...
                                X