Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    ^ Haha, I haven't just yet. Soon, hopefully.
    That's because you had the chance until today.

Comment

• ^ Not actually.. I think I knew it all along, but today it just got 100% sure. I already knew that it could be quite impossible since I have so much on my agenda the next day. But life goes on.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Well, I felt the same, i didn't want to lose hope. But you're right life goes on....

And it's friday. Hope you're enjoying with your friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          And it's friday. Hope you're enjoying with your friends.
          This evening I will, but before that some studying. I hope you'll have a magnificent weekend. xx
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks, same for you, some studying and a lot of fun!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm wondering how is @CW.....

I hope your wound is healing and you're OK.

Comment

• CW is gone, her slightly more evil twin has come to join the fun. It's healing, only have to take tablets for three more days.
                Probably won't be around for awhile, so much stuff going on at the moment, I'll be back in a week or two though.
                For now, hwyl fawr.
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^ Good to hear you're getting better. Hoping to see you soon.

I just got home from the city centre, today is the day when we get a new president and I got to cast my vote too. Quite exciting actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    CW is gone, her slightly more evil twin has come to join the fun.
                    I thought you were one of her evil personalities. So welcome here "@CW evil twin"

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    It's healing, only have to take tablets for three more days.
                    I'm glad to read this.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    Probably won't be around for awhile, so much stuff going on at the moment, I'll be back in a week or two though.
                    For now, hwyl fawr.
                    Ok, take care. I'll miss you.
                    Diolch!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      I just got home from the city centre, today is the day when we get a new president and I got to cast my vote too. Quite exciting actually.
                      Your first time, hope you have good candidates. Not here

Comment

• Had a really awesome weekend, i love my family so much, they made my evening very special for my birthday, would not let me pay for anything and supplied me with all my drinks, also they had birthday cake arrive at the end of the evening complete with candles, i am sure none of you need to guess what i wished for as i blew them out
                        Anyway thank you all again for my birthday wishes and now i am only one year younger than Richard, far too old for him lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Had a really awesome weekend, i love my family so much, they made my evening very special for my birthday, would not let me pay for anything and supplied me with all my drinks, also they had birthday cake arrive at the end of the evening complete with candles, i am sure none of you need to guess what i wished for as i blew them out
                          Anyway thank you all again for my birthday wishes and now i am only one year younger than Richard, far too old for him lol!!

I'm clueless again, no fucking idea of which was your wish. Honey, I don't have my cristal ball, last week it fell down, and now it's broken.

Bah, if you meet him, he won't have time to realize of your age ^^......
                          Last edited by Maya; 01-23-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Your first time, hope you have good candidates. Not here
                            Yes! Our candidates are pretty good, but I don't like the man who got the most votes as much as I like the man who came 2nd. But thankfully he didn't win just yet - the 2nd and final round will be in two weeks. I'm really hoping for this second man to win! We'll see..

@ RBF - I smiled reading your post, I'm very happy that you had such a great birthday. Your family seems to be amazing.

Comment

I'm clueless again, no fucking idea of which was your wish. Honey, I don't have my cristal ball, last week it fell down, and now it's broken.

Bah, if you meet him, he won't have time to realize of your age ^^......
                              Ahhh shame it broke you may never know now he he he

@ Abendwind

I do hope you get the candidate that you wish for, i have given up voting in this country, they are all the same and all bad

Yes i am very lucky, my family are wonderful and we are all very close
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Ahhh shame it broke you may never know now he he he
                                Enlighten me!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X