No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will be very welcome if you visit again. Enjoy your weekend and take care.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It is confirmed, I received the ticket! I really can go and attend the rehearsel!!
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^@RBF, maybe I'll come visit you sometime then

@Snake, seen as you'll be absent for 4 months, will the forum require any new moderators?
        Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 10-07-2011, 10:10 PM.
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Maybe. I still need to talk with External about that.

And shit, I need to contact rammstein shop to ask for another ticket. The one I received did not had my name on it...
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            It is confirmed, I received the ticket! I really can go and attend the rehearsel!!
            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now, you can´t tell me "Wait"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Es cojonudo!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              You will be very welcome if you visit again. Enjoy your weekend and take care.
              Thanks, maybe......

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              ^@RBF, maybe I'll come visit you sometime then
              Maybe this weekend half forum will go to visit @RBF and have a swim. That would be great....

We know where you will be..... jejejejejejeje I´d like to go, but it´s a little far from home.

Comment

• gah, why do arseholes use this forum to advertise >:-E

Comment

• @ cannibal_wotsit & Maya and anyone else who is brave enough to visit sunny Worthing

You will all be welcome at any time, we can all gang up on the chavvy cheesy pop music loving people that work with me!!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Why brave?????

Comment

• It's because the weather here is usually shit, though the last few weeks have been quite good, but just in case, bring a brolly and a warm coat, and wellingtons, and waterproofs, a good pair of boots, and optimism, we thrive on optimism.

Comment

• Ja,ja,ja that sounds like the north of Spain.

I thought Worthing was near Brighton, Am I wrong????

Comment

• has your weather been as screwed up as Wales' weather? T'was sunny yesterday, now it's wet and miserable (my favourite kind)

@Maya, would love to answer that for you but like I said before, geography doesn't go to well for me

Comment

• @wishingtree has abandoned us, I would like that too.

Well this summer, it hadn´t been be very good in the north. Some friends went there all July and they couldn´t go to the beach except three days, always raining. Not the same here, has been very hot all the summer. Now we have a great weather, it´s sunny but not very hot.

The north is like that, rainy.

Well, after saying you don´t know where is Spain... In Europe I´ve got problems with the countries of the old URSS, it was easy, in the right the big one was URSS and now there are lots of them, I´ve got a play somewhere to learn but haven´t found time ....

Comment

• ^I guessed where it was! it's bordered by France and Portugal, and separated from Algeria by the Mediterranean sea...I think

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                Um, I'm guessing Spain is the South then? My geography is unbelievably bad
                                So, it wasn´t irony. In that case, the question could be interpreted like you have no fucking idea of where my country is. JA,JA,JA,JA

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                ^I guessed where it was! it's bordered by France and Portugal, and separated from Algeria by the Mediterranean sea...I think
                                But, you know where it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X