No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking about being a good girl and going to sleep.....

Comment

• ^Good idea. Sleep well. Goodnight.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ten pages and i'll do.

Até amanhã!

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Good morning people. : )

Today is our Paulchen's birthday!! 47 years old and he still looks like he was in his 30s..
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Herr Landers

Not sure if you'll see this Maya, but good luck with the test
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^ I agree, he sure looks like he is 35 or something...if you compare to Till who is only little bit less than two years older. Viel glück zum geburtstag Paul!
                Yay, I'm happy that finally it's snowing heavily here...damn, there is a lot of snow outside! Feels like almost Christmas
                Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Sometimes we find surprises... this morning i had one.

I was so nervous, going to BC, walking on the other side of the street. Mein Herz brennt sounding in my ears, and suddenly when I was in front of the building, an image changed all. A big smile on my face.

BC_2_Edificio_completo.JPG

BC_3_edificio.JPG

BC_4_cerca.JPG

BC_1.JPG

How is posible i hadn't seen it before?

Doesn't matter, I thought it was a signal and suddenly I was calmed and felt confident. I thought there wasn't any promotion here.

Stupid? Probably, but i don't care, they are always with me, each day i listen their music, so when I saw it I thought it was a message for me and I relaxed. After they let me wait for a classmate, so I knew my partner, my english wasn't perfect but i answered all the questions.

Comment

• ^God, I'd love to find those on the way to anywhere!

Comment

• Imagine to find it in front of the building where i had to do the exam...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Sometimes we find surprises... this morning i had one.

I was so nervous, going to BC, walking on the other side of the street. Mein Herz brennt sounding in my ears, and suddenly when I was in front of the building, an image changed all. A big smile on my face.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152[/ATTACH]

How is posible i hadn't seen it before?

Doesn't matter, I thought it was a signal and suddenly I was calmed and felt confident. I thought there wasn't any promotion here.

Stupid? Probably, but i don't care, they are always with me, each day i listen their music, so when I saw it I thought it was a message for me and I relaxed. After they let me wait for a classmate, so I knew my partner, my english wasn't perfect but i answered all the questions.

That is brilliant, it must have bought you luck for your exam, i think that was meant to be. If only we had that in England but no such luck.
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Imagine to find it in front of the building where i had to do the exam...
                          Imagine it on the building where you had to do the exam......

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            Imagine it on the building where you had to do the exam......
                            I can't imagine that .....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              That is brilliant, it must have bought you luck for your exam, i think that was meant to be. If only we had that in England but no such luck.
                              I think so...

I'm sure you have them, don't forget they aren't coming here, we are nothing for them. I hadn't seen any before.

Comment

• Looking forward to tomorrow, meeting a friend who I haven't seen for months

Comment

Working...
                                X