Not sending registration email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sending registration email

So far this is the biggest issue. Somehow the verification email is not being sent when new user is trying to register.
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

When I registered, I received the email registration perfectly.

Ask those users to check their spam folder. The email might be getting stucked there. Sometimes that happens with users of rammstuga.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      When I registered, I received the email registration perfectly.

Ask those users to check their spam folder. The email might be getting stucked there. Sometimes that happens with users of rammstuga.
      I checked every folder I could and also tried 3 other email carriers including my own domain but still got nothing which points toward it being server side. Other users, on the other hand, get the email which points towards it being client side. We have reached a paradox.

Comment

^Maybe this issue is bigger than just not receiving an email. I noticed that sometimes, while using the wordpress backoffice, I would get a "service unavailable" error page. And sometimes, the CSS sheet would not load properly. Maybe this behavior is a part of the same problem.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

We will see if other users will be able to register. So far I tested with my secondary email and failed to receive the mail...
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

If some people get it and some don't it's usually the host/ISP blocking them (intentionally or not) somewhere along the line. If it's an error with the code/settings on the site then either nobody would get it or everybody would get it. It looks like a few more people have signed up OK too...

Comment

My email was sent to my spam folder. It took awhile to come through so maybe some people just need to wait for a few days?
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
              X