Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the video! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
      I didn't say it as I imagined, I actually thought that a lot of great footage from Bercy was available. However, many people complained about editing style, a lot like today's music videos.
      In some ways it was badly handled for the MSG concert. I mean in Keine Lust and Weisses Fleisch you can just watch Till's hair to notice they are constantly switching between NY and Montreal footage.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        In some ways it was badly handled for the MSG concert. I mean in Keine Lust and Weisses Fleisch you can just watch Till's hair to notice they are constantly switching between NY and Montreal footage.
        Yeah, he wore the hairnet during "Keine Lust" in New York, but not in Montreal. "Keine Lust" sequence could go without using New York footage at all, given how little of it was used at all. There's also that old mistake in "Waidmanns Heil", or Flake being topless from time to time during "Engel". I remember asking myself did someone go through the edited movie at all and noticed some of those errors that could easily be fixed.
        However, overall experience of Live from Madison Square Garden is great, they did great job on many songs and it got me excited to the end, but those mistakes can't help but poke my eye every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^You got me worried on "shot in a much more artistic and none-linear fashion than previous Rammstein concert-films".
          I quite agree I thought the visuals were disappointing especially during Du hat - I would have downs wide shot during the ceiling fire but the director ignored it and you only catch glimpses of the ceiling fire. I just thought it was very strange the ceiling fire is unique to Du hast at the moment and doesn't happen at any other time in the set list so for them not to show a full stage long shot was bizarre!

i agree the Audio is fantastic and watching it in HD is great and terrible (very good definition of their skin - shows their age more and that makes me sad lol) so obviously better sound than Völkerball but the Völkerball has the better visuals! You full like you are at the gig in VB less so for In Amerika

Comment

I didn't like the editing of volkerball to be honest. Half the footage was from Birmingham (an indoor show) where the footage actually looked better than Nimes again because it was an indoor show where the lighting looked more powerful. The audio was pretty average for that show too and I prefer the London Brixton Academy songs (although I'm biast as I was at one of those shows!)

I don't know why and this counts for nothing but I've always had a good feeling about the Paris 2012 recordings. They really put money into this one (with the crew, cameras and Director) and I think with the good atmosphere of the Paris crowds over 2 consecutive nights we'll have a strong live DVD!

Comment

^You were at one of the 2005 Brixton Academy shows? Wow! I love the recordings of these gigs, both from Völkerball and the bootlegs. Both crowd and band showed some incredible energy. It really looked like one of the best shows the band has ever had, despite a slightly smaller stage and watered down show. Which is probably why they didn't use the whole show for the DVD.

Comment

Yeah I was at the 2nd show (4th Feb) ^^ . It's weird because I saw them again on Feb 4th in 2010 at London's Wembley Arena.

The Brixton show was great! It was probably 90% of the full scale show really. The only thing that was missing was their custom lower tier stage (which was actually also missing at Nimes) and 2 flame throwers along the front of the stage. It was great to see that scale show in a smaller venue!

My Aunt went on the 3rd night and she was seen on the Volkerball DVD! (She sticks her tongue out at Till during Ohne Dich)

My parents were lucky enough to go to the 2001 Brixton show. I wanted to go too but I was only 9 and it said 18+ only at the time =\

Comment

The message that is shown when you try to open the video that was said to be the beginning of Rammstein Paris:
                  "Rammstein ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Rammstein GbR.
                  Last edited by Rocky Chopin; 05-18-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

^Well, at least we can now be 100% sure that it wasn't fake.

Comment

Yupi!!!!!!

Comment

ACTUAL NEWS COMING THROUGH:

Multiple movie-database websites have registered "Rammstein in Paris". The release date is supposedly 24th of November this year.

I will add the sources later.

Comment

^Could be great, more original to release it in this way, it's different from the previous one. Hopefully it's in many movie theatres all over the world and not in just a few.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Now I don't give a fuck anymore about the Paris concert. I'd rather get a DVD from the current summer tour.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^I wouldn't go as far as not giving a fuck about it, because it will have some rarities: it will be the only DVD so far with a live version of Mutter, Mann gegen Mann, Bück Dich, and Mein Herz Brennt. And besides that it will be an overall great show for it had some amazing stuff going on. Too bad it's 4 years after the show already, but it's still better than nothing.

I prefer the current tour (which I would have never thought before), though I fear there won't be anything officially recorded from it.
                              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

^I hope they secure the rights to the footage recorded in some of the festivals and are able to release a DVD showcasing this tour, even if it ends up being an amalgamation of several concerts.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X