Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Default "Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

"A 98 minutes documentary about Rammstein will be broadcasted at Cannes Festival this year. "Rammstein Paris" has been directed by Jonas Åkerlund, who also filmed the concerts in Paris, on March 6th and 7th, 2012. The teaser says this: A subtle musical documentary glorifying the Teutonic band, directed by Jonas Åkerlund, author of the "Lady Dior" advertising, with Marion Cotillard. What else?

The documentary was projected on May 11 at 3:30pm (local time) at Palais H and will be projected again on May 16, same time, at Palais B. There are good chances that the film will be included as a bonus on the upcoming DVD/Blu-Ray of Paris."

http://en.rammsteinworld.com/news-92...annes-festival

I loved the In Amerika documentary so this sounds great! Also a big surprise as nothing was mentioned before the screening yesterday to my knowledge.

I'm really happy to hear that we'll get a similar package as In Amerika for the Bercy MIG shows. Predicting an Autumn/Winter release date.

Makes sense. The band are about to tour. After the shows people will be talking about them again at which point an official announcement will be made. Will be good for sales.

I'm curious - what this documentary is about? Maybe in the vein of Rammstein in Amerika, about connection between Rammstein and their fans from Paris, or Rammstein and city itself. By the way, "Rammstein Paris" looks like working title to me...

They might stay with a theme and call it "Rammstein in Paris" with similar artwork to In Amerika. Eiffel Tower instead of the obelisk maybe?

As it can be seen here: https://cinando.com/PDF/UpdatedScree...edule_2016.pdf halls where "Rammstein Paris" is shown are pretty small.
    Palais H, where it was screened yesterday has 50 seats, and Palais B, where it will be screened on May 16, has 38 seats.

I guess with no previous promotion or word of this documentary as well as competition from larger projects it has forced the screenings into smaller halls.

Well, just promo screenings probably.

Hopefully someone catches one of the screenings and writes a review.

A poster for the movie surfaced at RammsteinWorld forum: