Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we get the teaser trailer soon. We've waited long enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
      Hopefully we get the teaser trailer soon. We've waited long enough!
      i wouldn't be surprised if it is gonna be delayed again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Chaser View Post
        i wouldn't be surprised if it is gonna be delayed again
        Since there's never been an official release date, we cannot really talk about a delay

Comment

• Somehow you are right, but i think we can still discuss this even if there is no official date announced. First it was 24 November... And since its getting closer and closer, i have a feeling the upcoming DVD will be the subject of at least one question of the next interview with one of them.

Comment

• I am guessing March or April is their planned release, and the announcment will come in the following weeks. The summer is not a good place to release a concertfilm like this, since most cinemas won't have slots open due to big summer blockbusters. Last we heard something about a release date, was when the cinema in Cologne reported the film would be released in the spring of 2017.

As for the involvment of Åkerlund and the band, RZK said in an interview last summer that "Rammstein in Amerika" was finished quite a while ago, and all the band and the director needed to do was wait for the studio and managment to have premier date, which the band would attend to. So the fact that Åkerlund is currently working on a movie, and the band is working on an album, shouldn't mean anything.

Comment

• As for the running time of 98 minutes. I am guessing they will shorten the intro, outro and the pauses between the songs and the encore, in order to make the film shorter. For the theatrical version they will probably remove songs like: "Keine Lust", "Links 2,3,4", "Engel" and maybe "Feuer Frei", because these songs have already been featured in "Live aus Madison Square Garden" and had pretty similar performances in both shows. Maybe the will remove "Mann gegen Mann" because it doesn't have any effects.

As for the animation credits seen on IMDB, I guess there could be a couple of explanations. They probably will do some color correction and maybe have some animation for the intro (3d letters or something like that). Other then that, they might want to fix some continuety errors. If for instance Flake once again took his shirt of during one of the shows, and the footage doesn't mix up, they might be able fix that with animation (for wide angle shots only though, close-ups would be to expensive). However I have no clue about the bird animation. I literally cannot come up with a single reason why you need birds for a concertfilm.

Comment

• For the theatre-version of MSG, they skipped a couple of numbers (though I cannot now remember which) to get down to normal feature-length. They might want to do so again, so to keep some interest in the DVD/Blue-ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  For the theatre-version of MSG, they skipped a couple of numbers (though I cannot now remember which) to get down to normal feature-length. They might want to do so again, so to keep some interest in the DVD/Blue-ray.
                  The tracklist of theatrical cut of Live From Madison Square Garden is:

01. Rammlied
                  02. B********
                  03. Weisses Fleisch
                  04. Wiener Blut
                  05. Frühling In Paris
                  06. Ich Tu Dir Weh
                  07. Benzin
                  08. Du Hast
                  09. Sonne
                  10. Ich Will
                  11. Pussy

They could've put audio at least on online services though
                  Last edited by Rocky Chopin; 01-07-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• ^So they left out:
                    Weidmans Heil
                    KeineLust
                    Feuer Frei
                    DRSG
                    Links 234
                    Haifisch
                    Engel

I don't remember it being that many, but the theatre version were much shorter, the documentary were much shorter as well. But is was great to see it on the big screen

Comment

• Hmmm that's an odd selection of songs to leave out from it. Not that it matters now of course. We actually have that DVD lol

I can't believe we still haven't had an official word on 'Paris' yet. Within the next 4 months the band will be busy preparing for the 2017 Summer shows so this project really needs to get a move on unless they've decided to wait until Autumn.. which would be utterly crazy!

Comment

• They might release it in the late spring as a carrot / publicity act for their upcoming tour. Maybe they won't even sell the DVD afterwards, but I surely hope they do. Or maybe, very maybe, they will give you the option to buy a deluxe pack containing the new album and the DVD, but I think that's highly unlikely.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• There is no way they would not sell the show on DVD. The cinema release will be limited from what I gather so most money made from the project would come from DVD/Blu-ray sales.

Putting the new album and DVD together is very unlikely. These would be 2 major releases and the label would not combine them as there would be a loss of profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
                            There is no way they would not sell the show on DVD. The cinema release will be limited from what I gather so most money made from the project would come from DVD/Blu-ray sales.
                            Agree. The only cinema-release only I can see is the Carl Hardt film if he's quoted correctly, that seems to be his goal over the last 20 years

Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
                            Putting the new album and DVD together is very unlikely. These would be 2 major releases and the label would not combine them as there would be a loss of profit.
                            Unless they cannot come up with enough new material and will add a bonus audio-disk with whatever new songs the have ready

Comment

• Well, for me the best that could happen is Rammstein: Paris during this spring and album in winter 2017/spring 2018. Would also love to seeChrisss analyse the film in details

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
                                Well, for me the best that could happen is Rammstein: Paris during this spring and album in winter 2017/spring 2018. Would also love to seeChrisss analyse the film in details
                                Thank you for the shout-out! I will certainley write a review for "Rammstein: Paris".

However, I doubt I will really have as much of a bone to pick with that movie, as I did with "Live aus Madison Square Garden". Long before "Rammstein in Amerika" was released, I read about fans which both went to the Montreal and New York concert in 2010, and were suprised about the fact that there were more cameras in Montreal than in New York. Based on that I suspected that the movie would include more Montreal footage than from New York. When the movie came out, I wrote long (and annoying) pieces about it and how I also felt that due to some sound malfunctions the audio was probably mostly redubbed as well.

To make it clear, I really like "Live aus Madison Square Garden", but I also think that both the "Live" and "Madison Square Garden"-part of the title is a little inappropriate.

As for a little piece of news:

The "rammstein-paris.com"-website is no longer redirecting visitors to "rammstein.de". Instead, a caption appears that says "neue Domain" (new Domain). Something similar happened with the "Skills in Pills"-website last year, so maybe things are moving again.

Comment

Working...
                                X