Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to see the concert. I couldn't give a fuck about any 'bonus' shit. Show me the Giggy!'

Comment

• ^We'll see most of that in two weeks time

Comment

• I can't believe it but they are screening the movie here as well! I am so hyped ! ! !
        Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• ^Good for you and the other Ramm-fans around you

Comment

• They are trying to bring Rammstein Paris to everyone. Very slowly the tickets are being sold here. I haven't seen any add about it.

Comment

• Here there's actually some advertisement about it. I think in many Belgian theaters it will be sold out. I heard many people talk about it, even people who are not fans, so the news must be quite well spread here.
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT

Here is a first review of Rammstein: Paris, in German though: http://www.wolframhannemann.de/archi...shtml#17012401

And Google Translate's translation:

You have to like their music, of course, if you decide to watch this concert film from Rammstein. With a lot of pyrotechnics and show-ins of the show the gentlemen are concerned here, when they give their pop-hard rock rhythms before the Parisian audience. Director Jonas Akerlund refrains from any backstage recordings, only starts the live concert and tries simultaneously as a world champion in the film section. With such fast cuts one can become quite dizzy! What is disappointing in this concert film, which especially with the new sound system "Dolby Atmos", is disappointed, is precisely its soundtrack. There is no lack of dynamics and low bass, but the so-called "ambience" is quite pulpy, which is not particularly beneficial to the presence effect. The assumption suggests that the sound mixing was made under great time pressure and the sound engineers the necessary for an excellent Dolby Atmos mixture necessary expenditure could not. When compared to other concert films, which were also mixed in Dolby Atmos, it quickly becomes clear that it is not the new Dolby sound format, if the Rammstein concert left much to be desired. At IMAGINE DRAGONS, for example, individual sounds in the audience can be perceived in different directions in a clear, transparent manner. This results in a truly immersive sound experience, which greatly enhances the "You're Yourself" effect. With RAMMSTEIN: PARIS is unfortunately not the case.

Comment

• ^not what I expect, soon we'll have our own review, hope it's better than this one

Comment

• I was quite concerned about the fast editing from a certain leaked clip. It now suggests the whole concert is like this I'll never understand the need for such fast editing. You have no time to take in what you're seeing. For any of 'In Amerika's flaws the editing pace was good.

Comment

• Yeah, well in 11 days we can make our own opinions.

Comment

• I saw it too, I will be really dissapointed if all the rest is the same.

Comment

• Another review in LIFAD Switzerland Facebook group:

#EN
                          Rammstein Fans : LIFAD Switzerland was invited on 2 March 2017 in Geneva to watch the film "Rammstein: Paris" (reserved for the press).
                          It will be broadcast on March 23rd, 24th and 29th in some cinemas of the world and in Switzerland (for more information, go to www.rammstein-paris.de).
                          This live of 98 minutes was filmed during the tour "Made in Germany tour" March 6 and 7, 2012 in Paris - Bercy.

Writer:
                          Jonas Åkerlund
                          Technical means :
                          30 cameras filmed on both evenings, giving 60 angles of view. In addition, close-ups were filmed during a rehearsal.
                          Playlist :
                          1. Sonne
                          2. Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen
                          3. Keine Lust
                          4. Asche zu Asche
                          5. Feuer Frei!
                          6. Mutter
                          7. Mein Teil
                          8. Du riechst so gut
                          9. Du hast
                          10. Bück dich
                          11. Mann gegen Mann
                          12. Ohne Dich
                          13. Mein Herz brennt
                          14. Engel
                          15. Pussy
                          16. Frühling in Paris (après le générique, en noir et blanc)
                          PRESENTATION :
                          "Rammstein: Paris" has been greatly worked, especially during editing. The large amount of shots and angles gives a real dynamic. The complete scene, the close-ups, the sides of the stage, etc ... Everything happens. "Rammstein: Paris" offers the possibility to view a concert of Rammstein under his seams.
                          Moreover, during this tour, a second scene was installed in the center of the pit (connected to the main stage by a mobile bridge). Three songs will be played: Bück dich (which is much filmed in close-up and to show all the brutality and provocation of this song, so hard), Mann gegen Mann and Ohne dich.
                          The changes of plans are less aggressive than on the last live "In Amerika" but sometimes well present. They are most often adapted to the rhythm of music.
                          Pyrotechnics :
                          The pyrotechnic effects are at the center of this live, which is normal for Rammstein who made his mark and his signature. Everything has been done to restore its power and energy. This involves slow-motion pictures (of a fantastic quality) which allow to appreciate the slightest spark, and also by the sound. For example, when the flamethrowers on "Du Hast" are lit, a fire is heard. This gives a real sense of proximity and it is very nice, as if you were in the front row. All that is missing is the warmth of the flames, which caresses and blushes our faces.
                          Video effects :
                          The big novelty of this live is the editing and the addition of video effects. On some music, they are very little present. As for others, there are so many that one could think of watching a video clip. This is particularly the case on "Mann gegen Mann" which has a large amount of kaleidoscopic effects.
                          Other effects are present on "Du Hast", when Flake plays, lightning comes knocking his keyboard. Or on "Engel", faces are superimposed on the stage. Sometimes, when Till tongues, the tongue is replaced by a tongue of snakes. Or close-ups of Till looking at the camera in front (close-up filmed during a rehearsal). Several other effects are visible throughout the live.
                          In addition, at the beginning of each music, the name of the music appears on the screen, each time differently. For "Pussy", it's sperm. For "Mutter", it is a green spray like a tag. For "Mein Teil", it's blood. So on for each song.
                          In short, you will understand, it is a new concept of realization of live. We like or dislike.
                          The fans :
                          The fans are unfortunately very little present in this live. They are filmed only when the group arrives before the concert (it crosses the crowd), on "Du Hast", during the recall and at the end for the credits. A lack that can hinder because the energy and excitement released by the fans are palpable even in video and should be an integral part of a live.
                          DVD Info :
                          For the time being, no date of publication of the DVD and Blu-ray has been communicated. Note that the DVD will contain 5 more songs than the cinema version (Sehnsucht, Links 2-3-4, Haifisch, Amerika, Ich will) for a total duration of 128 minutes. He will be accompanied by a 13-minute making-of.
                          Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ramm...3335189596919/

Comment

• It's cool to start seeing reviews. I'm still excited to see what appears to be a unique concert film but I just worry about the extreme editing. That review has me a little more excited though.

Comment

• I would actually like to see what Jonas achieved with all this, since it's obviously not a concert film, it's more of a musical film made out of concert footage... But, for last 5 years Rammstein fans expected the classic concert film, with (at least in my opinion) the best stage show Rammstein ever had. And band members mentioned it a few times as a "live DVD",so... I can totally understand some people's disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
                                I would actually like to see what Jonas achieved with all this, since it's obviously not a concert film, it's more of a musical film made out of concert footage... But, for last 5 years Rammstein fans expected the classic concert film, with (at least in my opinion) the best stage show Rammstein ever had. And band members mentioned it a few times as a "live DVD",so... I can totally understand some people's disappointment.
                                The thing is there are different ways of recording concerts. From having motionless cameras to having them moving on camera tracks. It completely changes the film. I don't sense there is any issue with the angles or effects. Everything in those regards are looking amazing. The issue I think is this fast paced editing that has been mentioned in a review and noticed by anyone who saw the leaked clip. When you're sitting there watching that on the big screen for 1 hour 40 minutes it can be quite exhausting to keep up. With that in mind, I think it could take away some of the enjoyment of the concert which is my #1 concern.

Saying that, I would be interested to hear what different aged people think of the film. Younger audiences are usually okay with fast paced editing/action while older audiences prefer slower paced editing. At least this is what I was taught in college hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X